Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHrivendale

I am...

I am a creative memoirist, poet, essayist and short story writer, looking for a proper bastion to store the flack of my addled and dilapidated notions.

T

tiara38

Introducing Me

Hello and of course, first time here. I am a writer in Fort Worth, Tx, who write fiction with some involved fact. Right now working on "The Diary of Eve," which is the story of Eve from the Garden of Eden in the first person. I am looking for other writers to communicate with in the lonliness of my writing life, all by myself with my computer. Hope to offer more, and make friends.

Tiara

Last edited by a moderator:

Baldric

I am who I am,

a sixteen year old(yes, I am that young) belgian writer(indeed, a foreigner aswell) who writes in Dutch and English. English has always fascinated me, I've read hundreds of English poetry and literature, aswell as the Dutch counterparts and I'm trying hard to learn the English grammatica to the fullest. I hope to be a writer someday and I'm willing to learn from the great minds who dwelm this forum and others. That pretty muc summons it up, I guess..

adrianhayter

I'm willing to learn from the great minds who dwelm this forum

Sorry, but the great minds forum is two blocks down and to your left.

This is the average to poor mind forum.

Anyway, regardless, welcome.

Adrian

B

bjs09

bjs09 post

Hi. I'm not sure what I'm doing right now. I'm trying to post here to prove I'm not a robot. So this is my posting. Hi all!

B

bjs09

bjs09

Don't want to make a thread? Post here.
Ok, i think i might have made an error during my first attempt to post, if not then this is my second try to prove i'm not a robot. I hope people get the picture by now, lol. Hi all!

Yustynn

Hey

I'm someone who's eager to learn. An aspiring writer and a student. I'm only 15+, and I've got a long way to go, so I figure it's time to start the walking the path.

M

mazhongzhou

My new book collection Inspiration: one long poem, 16 short novels and 16 short dramas, will soon be in the market this month in sweden. And you will see English version in the next month. My last collection Ponder with torture had been sold out.
The God says:"we need sunlight." Then the world has a special mighty thing.

C

C.L.Knight

C.L Knight

Well, I'm getting the feeling I'm younger then most people on this website, which in my opinion is a good thing. Troubles and the general bad-end of life has forced me to a maturity I wish I didn't have, which sometimes makes me alienate myself from the youth of my own age. I prefer conversations that stay on subject rather then the form of dialogue that most teenagers seem to make, which flits around from subject to subject with seemingly no pattern at all.

I'm a writer, its more then what I do. Its who I am, as I'm sure its the same with most of you. My favorite writers are Ray Bradbury (Fahrenheit 451 is my favorite) and Isaac Aasimov, though I generally prefer fantasy over science fiction. I like the type of novel that does more then just tell an pretty little story, but allows another look at humanity, or morality or philosophy.

My favorite part about writing is the world building. I like creating cultures, mythologies and traditions. And though in my mind I have great characters, my novels seem to lack interesting characters, something I hope to improve. I have always been more theme and plot based, but I hope to become better at creating interesting characters.

E

Emily5

New Here

Really not new. Kind of reincarnated. Logged out accidentely and permanently. Oh, no! Note my expression. Back in business.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mamachurchill

I'm glad to have joined. Looking forward to some input on the plausibility of some of my story lines (lizard brain, collective memories, reincarnation etc). Looking forward to meeting some folks just joining the adventure of writing a novel as well.

E

Emily5

Hey, Lanaer

Had the same problem. Somehow managed to accidently log out. So, here I am....brand new again. The writing bug will bite you again.

E

Emily5

Psychoanalytical writer?! I can analyize a rock. Sometimes a problem. Looking forward to reading your work.

M

MorgAuthor

Howdy doody.

A big hello in search of a multitude of hello's from the all over the world. If nothing else lets create the worlds biggest ever literary echo.:idea: Otherwise allow me to tell you a lttle about myself as an aspiring writer. Currently working on a darkly humorous look at why I want to write and how I decide to go about it.:???::oops::smile:

B

BookCat

Saying Hi

I'm new to this site. It's actually the first writing forum I've tried, so I'm a bit
scared :oops:. I'm sure I'll get the hang of things.

Suppose I should say something about myself. I love cats and have seven in the house right now. Only three of them are mine, the others are rescues I'll have adopted.

I've been writing, on and off, for years. Never really got the hang of self-discipline though, so my efforts are a bit fragmented.

Enough about me for now. Hello everyone! :smile:

V

Varica

Hello!

Hello!!

I'm an unpublished writer, currently working on a novel. I'm here to talk to like minded people, get advice and help people out too. I have written some short stories, some of which I have entered into competitions recently (no feedback on them yet). I'm working on setting up a blog as a portfolio.

Thats about it so see you around!

cyberspecter

I'm new to this site. It's actually the first writing forum I've tried, so I'm a bit
scared :oops:. I'm sure I'll get the hang of things.

Suppose I should say something about myself. I love cats and have seven in the house right now. Only three of them are mine, the others are rescues I'll have adopted.

I've been writing, on and off, for years. Never really got the hang of self-discipline though, so my efforts are a bit fragmented.

Enough about me for now. Hello everyone! :smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums Bookcat. No need to be scared. Most of us don't bite. Ox does, but he doesn't bite hard.:---)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread