Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introduce Yourself (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan Cailler

Me etc

I am a grad student of Mag, Newspaper and Online Journalism. I am the most social introvert you will ever meet. And the weirdest.

I wrote, edited and self-published a 150,000-word horror novel in 2006 called Waking. I may or may not have aroused a bit of Hollywood interest in it.

I started a sequel to Waking, but bailed after a hundred pages or so. Since then, I have almost completed a young-adult fantasy/adventure which I am currently trying to get in the hands of a Lit Agent.

My head is always full of ideas. I hope to get some good networking done here.

MeeQ

Well hello there mister high achiever, you no doubt will fit in nicely here...now I’m actually pondering the thought of looking up your book for giggles & those well thought of shits.
As well to actually see if your horror is up to standard.

Bu-Bye

Dan Cailler - LinkedIn

Last edited:
T

Tristan

Its very nice.There is a versatile website that helps you to express yourself in the most innovative way. If you write poems or inspiring thoughts, you can contact this company and choose images from this great website’s library or your computer, send photos from your flickr or facebook accounts. They have an interface to design the layout with creative graphic designers that will be transferred on to a plaque. You can gift an amazing and lovely plaque to anyone you choose. Please visit: www dot plakyourpoem dot com for more info.

W

wineandroses10006

Hi I am a newbie from nyc. I am always looking to improve my writing skills and meet other writers as well.

L

lanaer

Hello everyone. I was a part of this community a while back, but I can’t remember my login :/

So, I have a new one :)

Haven’t done much writing recently, want to get back into it. I work as a web developer in California.

jakuper

Hi, my name is Jack. I am 54 and I like to write. But I could crit too as it helps me to become a better writer (or less bad, depending on opinion).

T

Tungsten

Hi all. I love writing and I especially adore discussing it. I'm hoping I find lots of opinion, gain some knowledge and share some.

Katastrof

Hi all. I love writing and I especially adore discussing it. I'm hoping I find lots of opinion, gain some knowledge and share some.

Welcome to the forums W!

You'll find that we have a lot of opinions, some knowledge and whole lot of people who'll share the former, but offer it as the latter!

But I wouldn't trade it for the world...well maybe the world...

Welcome!

T

Tungsten

Welcome to the forums W!

You'll find that we have a lot of opinions, some knowledge and whole lot of people who'll share the former, but offer it as the latter!

But I wouldn't trade it for the world...well maybe the world...

Welcome!

Just a note to thank you for your very warm welcome. Sadly, I don't think that the forum and I will mix very well. I prefer to shoot from the hip and I can already see that any future posts I make will have to be absolutely littered with smilies so that ego's don't get bruised. ;)

Again, thank you for you warm welcome and best of luck with your writing.

T

T

tim

me

my name is tim and i enjoy writing strories,playing video games and reading books. my favorite author is dean koontz. i look forward to showing my stories and hope you all like them

R

rohnert77

I am a casual author, who loves to write articles on various websites and blogs. I have been author at EzineArticles.com and Saching.com and I have also done freelance writing. Programming is my another hobby, recently I have been into learning PHP. I hope my time on this forum will be fun. This is the first time I have seen a forum where you can post articles.

abbie

Introduction

Hello,
I am new here and not much to tell. I love to write, read, and live. I went to college and graduated. I am in the process of writing a novel and I get brain block all the time. I can't wait to hear from all of you, and if you have any questions let me know.

B

brendanh

hi im brendan i`m 14 years old. i`m new to this and would love to hear from all use. i love writing songs and having fun. let me know if yu need anything

B

brendanh

hi im brendan i`m 14 years old. i`m new to this and would love to hear from all use. i love writing songs and having fun. let me know if yu need anything

I

Imajinashun

New to board, not to writing

Ello,
I've been writing for some time now but I'd like to get better and see what others have to say about the insanity that leaks from my brain onto my keypad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread