Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Introduce Yourself (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evaporated

Hey, y'all

Hello, all you lovely literary people out there!

A few, short things about me. I look forward to the forums with you, and wish everyone a wonderful weekend -

~ I am a recent transplant to Idaho, a native southerner

~ I teach music, and write mostly for myself

~I am a freakishly obsessive reader (I have 7 books going right now)

~ I talk with my hands, talk to myself, and suffer regularly from dysfunctional internal monologue

~I am very tactile and very auditorily oriented

~ My world is a lot bigger than it used to be

AA

Well welcome Evaporated. I can't wait to see you around in the Lounge and in whatever creative area you like to hang in. I hope you stay active. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. It is a mostly very friendly group of people here. ;)

HaroHalola

Interposition

Hello Poets & Writers - I am H.E. Mantel/HaroHalola, published Poet/Writer in print & the Internet; I was touted onto this site by Rob Staniford of the UK, grateful for the invitation, my wish is I will post Work worthy of the site, & which will prove interesting, garner comments - observations, crits., questions... Likewise, I look forward to the established work here, as well. TY, InRhyme - H.e.m./H'H.

go home

hallo, hello, hullo

Hi, all--I'm Terrianne: avid reader, occasional poem-writer, frequent worker in the visual arts (drawing, printmaking, painting). I learned of this site from my friend/collaborator HaroHalola; it's a pleasure to see the quality of the work AND the critiques, and I'm looking forward to participating.

A question: is posting of poems with accompanying images (or vice versa) permitted?

HaroHalola

Hello All - TY for the gracious welcomes - here, & on the boards in response to my Work; I am pleased to see my friend/Published Artist/Published Poet/collaborator Terrianne U. Swift (go home) on board, posting & commenting. It would seem the calibre here is 1st. rate in every aspect which is inherent to the genre, I am pleased to be a contributing member - H.e.m./H'H.

Levi6588

Hello Everyone, I am a beginner at writing but I do like to write. I am a married mother of three and I work fulltime. I have tried to write in the past but only got so far I need help.

HaroHalola

Hello, Levi - Here, you will graciously encounter, as has been my "site-neophyte" experience, no dearth of help, support, comments, & criticism...all offered in uplifting purpose to further your writing designs, aspirations, enjoyment, & transformation; in short (lol), welcome a-board WF - H.e.m./H'H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread