Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Intro (1 Viewer)

Hello, my name is Pennywyze. It's a nickname given to me by my husband's cousin after he passed away; just in case anyone is wondering "What's up with the name?". A lot of people have thought it has something to do with the Stephen King thriller "IT", but it really doesn't have anything to do with the book or movie. Don't get me wrong, when I grew up, and finally got the courage to watch it, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.

Anyway, I won't waste anymore time with that. I'm not exactly sure what else...Oh! Wait! I'd like to say that I write mostly in the fantasy genre, and that right now, I'm in the process of writing 2 3-book series. The first series has the main title of "The Day Gypsies Stole Me". BOOK-1 is "Gypsy Lifestyle", BOOK-02 is "Message Journey", and BOOK-03 is "Pepper's Reality". This series is based on my life, and was inspired by my aunt, whom I called Momma Beth, and recently passed away. The second series has the main title of "Interraton, Second Earth". BOOK-01 is "Inhabitants", BOOK-02 is "Take Over", and BOOK-03 is "War".