Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

intro to jali (1 Viewer)

jali

hello everyone -
I have just joined this site and I am really excited \\:D/, no really. I am addicted to writing and reading, and so this may go some way to feeding my voracious appetite!
I meant that in a good way.
So anyway, I travel, I write, I perform, I read, and I study. I play a lot, act, sing, dance and draw. I sew, heal (nothing weird), and tell stories. Oh, and I am also a clown.
There is more, but my contact lenses are sticking to my eyelids...is this all just too much information? You see how much help I need here, don't you?
See you inside.

JoannaMac

You're a clown? Well welcome to a different kind of circus Jali! Loved your poem. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Joanna :)

jali

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone:clown:
I feel right at home.
Just posted a trickster (bad, bad clown) story in critique called "re: union"...

Thank you for comments JoannaMac.