Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Intro sentences (1 Viewer)

VRanger

Staff member
Administrator
I did that during my FFXIV days. 180,000 Gil gone like that. Oh mylanta was I raging.

A couple of my sentences

"She lived in a city of unimagined luxuries and plastic wrapped smiles."

"It was on the lighter side of twilight when the rain began."
Luckily in WoW you could buy them back from any vendor as long as you didn't sell enough stuff AFTER that to bump them off the queue, but you DID have to notice before that happened. In later years, they offered an item restoration service so you could recover even if they bumped off the queue.