Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Intro - Jesse is my name... (1 Viewer)

JackSlater28

and writing bad fiction is my game. Hey all. Some things I still like, but other things I dislike the most. I used to love politics until I realized how toxic it all was. I used to love the Dolphins until Dan Marino got screwed over by that franchise. I used to like JJ Abrams until 2009. BUT, I still love reading. I still love writing my crappy fiction. I still love good movies. I still love a great Merlot or Cabernet. I still play RBI Baseball circa 1990. I still love oranges and a good, strong coffee.

So yeah. I'm also 42 years young or old however you like - meaning I'm not a fit for YA - at all. I'm mostly more into science-fiction, classic literature, high concept stories, and some fantasy. I'm definitely not a good fit for either YA or pure romance. I try and keep an open mind though. And try my best to keep quality, actual quality. Feel free to comment or not. Whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: PiP

Sam

General
Patron
Welcome, Jesse.

I came to the same conclusion about politics many years ago -- and I've rarely had a better night's sleep than all the ones I've had since then.

Whatever your genre, we got you covered. Come in, take a load off, and welcome to WF.