Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Interview with your MC (1 Viewer)

Dawson

1. What motivates you to get out of bed each day?
That goddamn king. As long as he sits on the throne and slaughters people like my own mother and myself, I shall never, ever, dare to rest. It's a miracle that I get in bed at night. Getting up in the morning? Pish. Posh.

2. Are you married, or have any love interests?
Uhhhhhh... Cira's so sweet. I think we're incredibly compatible, both in battle, and off of the battlefield. And, I do have to say, I can appreciate a nice redhead...

3. What is your worst fear?
Not being strong enough.

4. What is your favorite memory?
The first time I went to the Temple of S'Bekkïra. It was beautiful. I knew that was where I belonged- amongst the Goddess herself. The light violet glow of the windows, and the chanting of the choir that never seemed to cease... I entered the Cove of the Temple with my parents, and they said that they saw my head begin to glow, and they knew that I had a special gift, linked to S'Bekkïra herself. At that moment, I knew everything in the world. I knew that there was a pattern to the universe. Logic. Sense. Rationality. I wanted to know it all. And I knew, at that moment, even as a mere youth, that all I had to do is reach out and touch that part deep within myself- within my soul- and the Goddess would bestow me with wisdom. Wisdom beyond my years, or beyond the years of any man.

5. What is your greatest weakness?
Long-range battle. I'm a strategist, and am good with scythes, sickles, and can throw an axe decently if I concentrate hard enough. But ask me to shoot something, and you're hopeless. That's why we have Aika and Marti. But me? I'm better either way behind the scenes completely, or directly on the front lines. And I'm not a coward. I'm the leader of this goddamn fight. You bet that I will be on the front lines, defending my team, and proving myself as strong and competent. I'm not like Shaan. I don't need armies to fight my battles for me.

(Ara rolled her eyes while making that comment about King Shaan.)

EDIT: Didn't read the rules, oops. D8

1. Do you play video games?
What are these video games of which you speak?

2. Stormcloak or Legion?
Wise as I am, I am afraid that the Goddess cannot even comprehend this question. It's not even a proper sentence! Incompetent swine.
3. What's your favorite movie/story/whatever it would be for your time period?
I am rather fond of the tale of the maiden who could turn into a faerie, and would lure young children into the forest, only for them to become hopelessly lost and die in the woods alone. What that says about me worries me, though. Gosh...

4. Bro, do you even lift?
Lift what?

5. Here's my number, so call me maybe?
Wait, you want me to call you, but you gave me a number. I... am confused.

My 5:

1. If you had a power, what would it be?
2. If you were to worship a Goddess of one of these factors, which would it be: Love, Wisdom, The Cosmos, The Hearth, or The Hunt?
3. Could you kill an innocent person just so you could acquire their abilities?
4. Do you believe in the greater good?
5. What are your beliefs in fate and/or destiny?

altoid967

1. If you had a power, what would it be?
I do have a power. Being an Ambassador of the Dream grants me the power to drain human emotion based on the strength of the bond with said target. I can create an empty husk of anyone who comes to feel strongly for me.
2. If you were to worship a Goddess of one of these factors, which would it be: Love, Wisdom, The Cosmos, The Hearth, or The Hunt?
The Cosmos -- for it is a connection with the divine energy source that creates all power and existence.
3. Could you kill an innocent person just so you could acquire their abilities?
Kill? No. Could I drain another person of everything that give their life color and diversity in order to siphon the power needed to heal my world? Daily.
4. Do you believe in the greater good?
I'm not sure. I'm supposed to believe in it, as it's what I'm fighting for. My reasons are more self-serving than any sort of belief. I'll believe in anything that makes me feel as if my life has meaning.
5. What are your beliefs in fate and/or destiny?
Fate? Destiny? Reality is well out of our hands as it is. Why would anyone believe in something even more fleeting? There is only what is and what we fight to make happen.

Next 5:
1. How would you react if the person you love most betrayed you?
2. Do you have any hobbies?
3. What would bring you ultimate fulfillment in life?
4. How easily do you trust others?
5. If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?

Gargh

WF Veterans
Ooh, not played here for a while and it's good timing because I'm just a little stuck with my MC :) !

1. How would you react if the person you love most betrayed you?

There's no one left so, I guess I'd just be happy to know someone had loved me.

2. Do you have any hobbies?

Winding up anyone who thinks they're better than me and swimming, I guess.

3. What would bring you ultimate fulfilment in life?

A family and a home... but for that I think I have to have money first.

4. How easily do you trust others?

Not very. I've only myself left to rely on, and only myself to be responsible for and it's better that way, for now.

5. If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?

To Papa's homeland, but I don't think they'd let me.

1. What is your favourite treat?
2. Who would you rather be?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. Do you have any awards?
5. How many times a day do you check your email?

Arianna

Just knowing I have to get up. I am no morning person. I like being a night owl. After all, how many concerts start at 8 AM?

I have a crush on a boy named Will. Don't tell him!

I might sneeze or choke on my spit while I sing. Or that I forget the lyrics.

Our city's lighthouse is technically still in operation, so it isn't open to the public. My dad works for the environmental ministry, so he got me in. I got to look out from the top as he held me close.

Trying to do too much. I often feel like a day should be thirty hours and a week nine days.

1. What is your favourite treat?
Pineapple, either fresh or on ice cream. Want to watch me peel a pineapple?

2. Who would you rather be?
I have mixed feelings about being an only child. Sometimes I like it, but other times I wish I had a little sister. So I'd want to be a big sister. Sometimes. I hope I'll have twin girls one day.

3. What was the last book you read?
"Desert Flower" by Angela Scott. I can't imagine actually being in a desert myself. Sam wanted to be a veterinarian, so it was sad she had to drop out of university.

4. Do you have any awards?
Nope! But maybe someday.

5. How many times a day do you check your email?
Quite a lot, except during classes, of course. My mom does most of her business via e-mail, and I'm learning the trade from the best.

New questions:
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. What is something you accomplished even though nobody believed you could do it?
3. If you had to go into exile, where would you go?
4. If you could send one thought to someone who has died, who would it be and what would you say?
5. What do you do when you can't fall asleep?
(Optional) 6. If I make it onto iTunes and Google Play, would you download my songs?

Deleted member 56686

Retired Supervisor
WF Veterans
From my MC, Gertie Strawberry of the New York Monocle.

1. What is your guilty pleasure? Beating up my editor, Eddie, preferably with a plastic spatula.

2. What is something you accomplished even though nobody believed you could do it? I survived a week interviewing Barney the Dinosaur. I swear, it wasn't some guy in a purple suit who just wanted a date, honest.

3. If you had to go into exile, where would you go? The North Pole. I always wanted to meet Santa Claus

4. If you could send one thought to someone who has died, who would it be and what would you say? Hey Jerry! Where's that five bucks you owe me. Lousy blind date!

5. What do you do when you can't fall asleep? I count moose jumping over barbed wire fences. They sound too much like cows though

(Optional) 6. If I make it onto iTunes and Google Play, would you download my songs? I would if I could get this stupid iphone to work. I forgot to tell you I'm in Hell
:hi:

The questions that inquiring minds want to know

1) What is the worst song you ever heard?
2)What celebrity, actor-actress, musician,etc would you want to rock your world?
3) What planet are you from?
4) Do you believe in elves (or at least peanut butter-if the latter,clap your hands)?
5) the Barbara Walters question. If you were a tree,what kind of tree would you be?
:raindeer:

Pidgeon84

WF Veterans
1) What is the worst song you ever heard?

If they ever make a movie about me and use that stupid Aerosmith song like they did for Bruce Willis, I will cut someone.

2)What celebrity, actor-actress, musician,etc would you want to rock your world?

J-Law of course! If only she wasn't having a baby with that d-bag from Coldplay!

3) What planet are you from?

Earth, though I don't suppose it'll be my home for a very long time.

4) Do you believe in elves (or at least peanut butter-if the latter,clap your hands)?

I've seen weirder.

5) the Barbara Walters question. If you were a tree,what kind of tree would you be?

A Willow, cause I'm weepy and smell funky... Seriously, have you ever smelled a Weeping Willow?

1. What's your favorite doughnut?

2. What's the hardest lesson you've ever learned?

3. What is your favorite pizza topping?

4. Would you say you hate yourself?

5. What is the meaning of life?

1. All doughnuts taste weird.
2. You can't always trust what whirls around you. Things aren't always what you want them to be. And most people don't care about a hero if said hero fixed a problem that was their fault.
3. Pizza tastes even weirder than doughnuts.
4. I've been so busy figuring out the world around me that I haven't formed an opinion on myself.
5. I used to think I knew, but, I was little then, and that was before Misha-I mean Kostya-died. Now, I'm not really sure.

1. What is something you want to know, or know more about?
2. What is something that happened to you that changed you forever?
3. Who do you admire?
4. How do you see yourself?
5. What annoys you?

PatriciaLoupee

Fascinating thread. I'll take a shot with it:

From Nathan Morgan, 23 year old, former Army soldier in Iraq and bow & arrow "enthusiast".

1. What is something you want to know, or know more about?
On how someone can possibly time travel. Not that I want do it, I just want to know how it could happen.

2. What is something that happened to you that changed you forever?

Finding out the truth about my uncle Darren's life. Having my girlfriend kidnapped. Time traveling (don't ask).

3. Who do you admire?

My dad, who died in Kuwait when I was a kid, is definitely my biggest hero. But my mom, who raised me on her own, is a close second. I loved uncle Darren (he recently passed away), but he was never a role model for anyone...

4. How do you see yourself?

As someone trying to be brave and do the right thing when faced against a world who gives absolutely no s**t about those things.

5. What annoys you?
Bad music. Can we talk about that Miley Cyrus chick? She was WAY MORE nice when she singed just for kids.

Next five questions:
1. Any traumatic childhood experiences you would be willing to share?
2. Most awkward experience from your teenage years?
3. Are you prone to cursing or you can restrain yourself about it?
4. Do you know how to cook? If so, what do you enjoy cooking?
5. The person you hold most dearly in life is in life-threatning danger. How to proceed?

BurntMason84

- Any traumatic childhood experience you would be willing to share?
I remember once when I was a kid, I had seen Ed Redden be burned alive in his truck. I think he had struck a telephone pole or something, and there were loose wires all over the place. Don't know if it was gas or alcohol, but the whole car lit up like a match. I remember everyone screaming or crying or hollering or whatever, and wondering why they cried over such a piece of **** like Ed. One less ******* in the world I gotta worry about.

- Most awkward experience from your teenage years?
Had to have been when I kissed Amy. Amy Fitzgerald... don't remember why she liked me. Must've thought me joining up with the ROTC was romantic. I remember going in to kiss her and she told me no, she was saving herself for marriage. God I was so pissed... punched her square in the face. I wasn't going to **** her, I just wanted a damn kiss. What a stupid ***** she was, her and her ******* god fearing, idiot family.

- Are you prone to cursing or you can restrain yourself about it?
... really? Are you ******* kidding me right now? Maybe you can use your ****** keen powers of observations and ****** tell me what you think? I'll ******* restrain your capacity to ******* think in a second if you get this wrong.

- Do you know how to cook? If so, what do you enjoy cooking?

I actually love to cook. Relaxes the hell outta me. The smells, the sizzling sounds, that warmth emanating from
the stove. I'm actually sad when I've finished; don't really want to eat it. If I had to pick a favorite dish... it'd have to be fried eggs, over easy. Simple right? You wouldn't believe how many ****tards mess a simple, god damn task of frying two eggs with a bit of pepper and salt and then flipping them like pieces of ****, but have the galls to talk to me about they love french cuisine.

- The person you hold most dearly in life is in life-threatening danger. How to proceed?
Well, first off, she's already ******* dead. ... but if I had a second chance... well, I'd made sure she never left my side. I'm done here.

1. What is the biggest bad habit or pet peeve that you can't stand that people do?
2. If the world laid out before you, and you could live anywhere you want, worry free from finances or troubles, where would you go?
3. What is your favorite dessert or after dinner treat? Doesn't have to be sweet.
4. You've been elected supreme ruler over a country, with complete and utter authority over all. Your first act assigned to you is to begin rebuilding. What do you build first (infrastructure, schools, military, etc) and why?
5. What is your favorite song, band or genre of music?

Last edited:

Crowley K. Jarvis

WF Veterans
Excellent idea of a thread indeed... fascinating so far. Here goes.

---
1. What is the biggest bad habit or pet peeve that you can't stand that people do?

Not taking care of their things, or pets! Why, oh why would anyone let their own possessions fall apart? They leave cars out in the yard, let their homes crumble, fences rot, swords rust, food go bad! It's something you either paid money for, or worked hard to get, and now you've let it become a heap of trash! Rubbish! Is it so had to clean up? Dust the shelves, fix a leak, sew your shirt...

2. If the world laid out before you, and you could live anywhere you want, worry free from finances or troubles, where would you go?

Anywhere? Anywhere in the world? Oho. I would build my house right on Mount Fuji! That is, in Japan, you see. Perhaps harsh and wild to some...but think. People spend years of their lives, striving to climb socially. in their jobs, families, social structures and whatnot. And when they get there, only realize how terrible the peak really is. But when you climb a real mountain...Oh, there's nothing like it. On a clear day, the peace and serenity is only rivaled by the womb.

I would live the rest of my life in that state. On top of the mountain, through rain and shine. Completely alone. The only visitors I would have, would also be those that made the climb. And I would meet them in that same state of mind, in wonder of my very surroundings as they are. T'would be a marvelous existence.

3. What is your favorite desert or after dinner treat? Doesn't have to be sweet.

Shortcake! Doesn't matter what kind, but I do prefer strawberry! No matter how full I am, I always have room for shortcake...

4. You've been elected supreme ruler over a country, with complete and utter authority over all. Your first act assigned to you is to begin rebuilding. What do you build first (infrastructure, schools, military, etc) and why?

Any and all residential properties. Slums, poor districts, ghettos, and the like, only exist because of the lifestyles of the majority in those areas. Should I be responsible for those decisions, the development of each and every residential area, and any related matters, would be my upmost priority. No person, no child or man or elder, should be forced or restrained to a lifestyle or way of living, simply because of the area in which he was born or lives.

5. What is your favorite song, band or genre of music?

Folk music. From any country or place. For It existed before we defined what 'good music' should mean. Before media, before the modern world. It reminds me of a time when men lived simpler lives and faced simpler problems, and were willing to admit it.

----
1. If you and another person were forced to be bound together, within a yard or so, for the rest of your lives, but you could choose who, then who would you choose to be tied to? And why that person?

2. In your opinion, what is the most important thing, among all the knowledge you have, to teach to a growing child? A son or daughter or protégé. Anything about life you would teach them above all else.

3. Imagine you were in line to become the royal suitor of a powerful ruler. It could set you for life. What would you say? That is, what are your own 'selling points?'

4. You wake up one morning, and everyone is gone. You're the only one left in the world! What would you do?

5. If you wrote a book, what would you write?

Erik Fantasia

1. Well, obviously Ketar. He is my everything.

2. The teachings of the Silver Elder. There is nothing more important than learning about God.

3. I am already Queen. I would not accept any power higher than this.

4. I would pray to God, and he will protect me.m

1. Fav food?
2. What are your ideas on religion?
3. Explain your religion or absence of religion.
4. How do you think others view you?
5. Describe yourself in your own words.
5. I would write about being Queen, and the responsibilitys and how it weighs on me.

PatriciaLoupee

1. Fav food?
If I could, I would indulge into breakfast treats for every meal. Have you ever eaten fresh made pancakes swimming in syrup at three o'clock in the morning? Heaven.

2. What are your ideas on religion?
No offense to people who follow, but the world would be better without them.

3. Explain your religion or absence of religion.
It's easy to be cynical about religion and God when you've been through hell, most of your life. I'm not complaining, there's a lot of people out there who got it way worst than me and my sister, but if you were 8 years old and prayed God to not let your foster father beat the cramp out of you again, you would also lose your faith for having it happening again and again for the next two years...

4. How do you think others view you?
It depends: for some people I am the coolest chick they've ever seen, but others see the piercings and the tattoos and turn their faces in digust, mistrust... But I rather have that than old coots asking me "how much for the BJ"...

5. Describe yourself in your own words.
I'm 1,65m, or 5'4", like you guys say here in America, short black hair, slender but not skinny; I guess I could drop a few pounds... Neck, chest, back, arms, all tattooed, brow piercing, nose ring, lip rings... Ears pierced, a gauge in the left one... I'm the typical tattoo parlor goth chick, one can say...

1. What was your biggest childhood fear?
2. Any schooldays friendship that still lasts?
3. A snow day in your frontyard or a summer day in the beach?
4. What's your favorite physical feature (hair, eye color, fingers...)?
5. We all have something unique of our own to offer the world. What's your "something"?

Ephemeral_One

Ashrel the Tempest: Djinni Mercenary and Secretary to the Captain
1. What was your biggest childhood fear?
Upsetting my mother. When I was barely able to walk, I saw one of my father's wives run chased down by his soldiers for letting a servant touch her. She didn't survive the encounter and I just remember watching my mother smile happily the whole time.

2. Any schooldays friendship that still lasts?

Schooling or any sort of training was reserved for the men in my family. However, after I was banished I worked as an assistant to the Great Elven Witch Ria. Though I'm not a witch myself, we remain close friends and I visit her when my job allows. She makes excellent herbal tea and snacks. Not to mention her library has depths I've yet to plumb.

3. A snow day in your frontyard or a summer day in the beach?

I will never see the appeal of snow. It's a miserable substance best left in places that only madmen inhabit. I live on an island and wouldn't trade it for anything else.

4. What's your favorite physical feature (hair, eye color, fingers...)?
My nose. It's perfectly shaped and my lover Tishrel likes to kiss me on it. And the more kisses she's willing to give, I'm willing to take.

5. We all have something unique of our own to offer the world. What's your "something"?

At one point, I thought it was my magic. After all, being able to make a sandstorm is pretty impressive for a woman, wouldn't you say? But, as I've grown, I find my ability to learn languages is my best point since it lets me do what I please and go where I want without issue. Plus, it's always fun to learn new things.

1. When you go shopping, do you dither or just grab what you need?
2. What is your most embarrassing faux pas you've made?
3. Who would you desire to make an absolute slave to you?
4. Why would you turn down money or a promotion if it was offered to you?
5. Where do you like to spend your downtime?

Nelson

From Alex Jon Stafford, 34. Former British Army. Served five years in the Royal Green Jackets and then an additional six in the SRR, Special Forces. Multiple tours overseas on operations.

Revenge, for the moment.

I was, you could say I had it all so to speak. A wife, a son and a beautiful baby girl on the way.

I suppose there would have to be two fears. Becoming that which I seek to destroy, and not finding who was ultimately responsible for the death of my family. I don't know if I can see the line between right and wrong anymore. There's a dark side to me that I fear will take me into an abyss.

The time Jennifer became pregnant again. We decided to take a break up to Torridon in the Scottish Highlands to have some peace, and break the news to our son at the same time. I sat him on my knee and held him close, rocking gently from side to side as we watched the lapping waters of Loch Torridon together. I'll never forget his reaction when we broke the news to him. It was our final happy time before they were killed.

My dark obsession with finding those responsible. I have often wondered how far I will go to bring justice to those who committed such an unspeakable act......the truth is I just don't know yet. And to be honest, yeah, that does scare me.

Last edited:

bdcharles

Wɾ¡ʇ¡∩9
Staff member
Media Manager
Echo Morrow, 21, smithing apprentice turned girl-about-town and inventor-cum-strategist:

1. When you go shopping, do you dither or just grab what you need?
- Oh, it depends who I am with and what I'm buying. I never used to dither. With friends I'll take my time. I've started making my own clothes. Do you want to see?

2. What is your most embarrassing faux pas you've made?
More embarrassing than that time I walked in on the queen as she was committing adultery with the most powerful villain in the land, you mean?

3. Who would you desire to make an absolute slave to you?
Who do I desire to what - to be my slave? My brother Horis, to teach him a lesson. But seriously, it's this sort of thing that got us into all these problems in the first place, people's obsessions with power. I don't want anyone to be my slave, or anyone else's for that matter.

4. Why would you turn down money or a promotion if it was offered to you?
- I don't think a promotion is likely [laughs]. As for money, I can live poorly. I grew up poor, though I'd hate to have to give up the Conjure. I dunno. Money doesn't motivate me all that much. It's nice though. I went a bit crazy with it.

5. Where do you like to spend your downtime?
I never have any! No, I'm joking. I like to spend it by myself, reading and tinkering in the shop.

And my questions to you are:

What is your favourite quote?

What is your greatest extravagance?

What makes you laugh?

What makes you cry?

What can you not live without?

(Apologies if these have been done before. Thanks to Proust, by the way)

Last edited:

AtleanWordsmith

WF Veterans
Maeryn Aikaios, roughly seventeen years old, apprentice of the Mages' Guild of Ostheron.

What is your favourite quote?
Oh... okay, so... we're doing this. Erm... favorite quote? I haven't really thought about it much. Master Freyer always said never to dwell on words. Hey! That's a quote, isn't it?

What is your greatest extravagance?
I... suppose it would be my Guild uniform? It's pretty showy, but I didn't really buy it. I've never had money. The Guild's always provided for me. Er... that's not a satisfying answer, is it?

What makes you laugh?
The look on most students' faces when they finally cast a spell. First they're relieved, then they can't believe they did it, then they look all smug and pleased with themselves and they look around to see who's paying attention and then they realize nobody's watching and they try to act all nonchalant about it. Oh... those were the days...

What makes you cry?
That's a bit personal, isn't it? What makes you cry?

What can you not live without?
That's... an interesting question. Again, I've generally been provided for by the Guild, so personal possessions... haven't really been a thing. I would have said that I couldn't live without my spellcasting, but... well... that's something that I've been living without, so...

Next round of questions:

What's your favorite place to visit, and why?

Have you ever taken something that didn't belong to you?

What would you say is your biggest inspiration?

What would you consider a "good" life?

Name the most frightening experience you've ever had.

Bishop

WF Veterans
What's your favorite place to visit, and why?

The Black Star. It's a bar on the upper wards of the Sixth Orbit, the space station I live on. I like being there, with my best friends, the three of us playing poker and drinking excessively. I look forward to it each week, or whenever else the three of us can find the time.

Have you ever taken something that didn't belong to you?

Yes... but almost always under orders. I did worse, too, but all of it was for a good purpose. I might have been a naive, cocky bitch, but I knew what I was doing was right... at least for the greater majority. And even if it wasn't, a girl like me doesn't get to become what I was by playing nice. I was the best. Maybe still am, okay? So stealing... killing? These kinds of things come with the territory, and at the end of the day, I know I saved lives.

What would you say is your biggest inspiration?

That's... a question I didn't really see coming. I don't know... maybe Celta? She's my girlfriend. I like her a lot, and things are going good, but inspiration is something I don't really have, or maybe I just don't think about it. Retired at thirty, living easy on a space station... inspiration doesn't really strike in my daily routine, okay? Just... next question.

What would you consider a "good" life?

If I knew, I'd be living it, okay?

Name the most frightening experience you've ever had.

Cryntal Colony. The... incident there... the things we had to do to survive... the thing we faced. It's not something I really like to talk about. And to hear that a ship got away from it... I thought it was over, that's all, okay? The nightmares are just a part of it, nothing to worry about. I'm fine! Just... shut up, interview's over, okay?

Next Questions:
Describe the perfect night out
How do you relax?
What makes a good friend to you?
We know your secret. The jig's up. What do you have to say for yourself?
If you could just... leave it all, start over... would you?

DaBlaRR

Christian Xavier Solomon A.K.A - Chinny - 20 years old.

Describe the perfect night out - The perfect night out? Honestly I don't even know anymore. It would be with her. I'd spend one more night with Victoria. I mean, assuming that things were like they used to be. Nothing else really matters. That life is far gone now anyway.

How do you relax?- I write poetry that I would never show a soul. I write letters that I would never send. I smoke a lot of cigarettes. I walk for hours, and get lost in my own thoughts. I struggle to relax, but that is as close as I can ever get.
What makes a good friend to you? Loyalty. That's it.

We know your secret. The jig's up. What do you have to say for yourself? You don't know shit. Even if you did know, you couldn't do shit. You would quickly learn that your powers that be, couldn't touch mine. I own you and whomever you fucking work for. You can't bluff me and you can't intimidate me. Do your homework, before you try and pull those amateur tactics. People die making those mistakes.

If you could just... leave it all, start over... would you?
Why? I was born in the gutter. I was alone and had nothing. Now, I have everything I could ever dream of. This life I live today, is me starting over.

My questions

What is your favourite meal?
Have you ever killed anyone? If NOT are you capable of killing someone?
Would you give your shoes that you are currently wearing to a homeless person, even if you had to walk home barefoot in the rain?
Do you believe in life after death?
What is your dream job?

Arthur G. Mustard

Favourite meal? Tough one. Shepherds Pie or a nice Chicken Balti.

Ever or could you kill someone? A very straightforward no.

Give your shoes to a homeless person and walk home in the rain? Not if I were wearing my New Rocks, but I would buy them a nice new pair and a warm drink of tea.

Life after death? What's this death thing? Surely it's reincarnation.

Dream job? Writing full time. :)

My questions.

1. If you could time travel, where would you go and why?

2. What is your favourite book?

3. How often do you buy flowers for the love in your life?

4. What animal would you most like to be?

5. What in life makes you happy?

Teb

I can't think of a main character I have created that would be able to answer 3 of those questions at all. But will try to with one I ran with a long time ago. A nomadic barbarian, no quest anymore just the urge to travel the lands.

1. If you could time travel, where would you go and why? Why would I want to go back when there are so many adventures to be had in the future. I have been in the past, I cannot change what has been done. I can only alter what has yet to happen.

2. What is your favourite book? I once used a book as a firelighter, I liked that one.

3. How often do you buy flowers for the love in your life? Flowers? For my sword?

4. What animal would you most like to be? Something that doesn't taste nice, makes people less likely to kill me.

5. What in life makes you happy? The thrill of the kill. The sword singing as it slices through the air, the surge of blood in your ears and cry of battle in your heart.

My questions to you

1. You have the ability to contact one person, dead or alive, for 5 minutes. Who and why?
2. Your traveling alone at night and it's raining heavily, a hitchhiker stands by the road. Do you take pity or drive on?
3. Do you believe in a parallel universe?
4. Pets, do you have any?
5. Describe the most annoying thing about your best friend.