Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Interview with your MC (1 Viewer)

J Anfinson

Retired Supervisor
I've seen this challenge on one forum or the other, I can't remember where but I liked it. It's a good way to get into your character's head. It goes like this:

Come up with 5 interview questions. The next poster has to answer the questions as if their MC is the one being interviewed. Then they come up with 5 different questions for the next poster.

So, if anyone is game here's the first 5 questions.

1. What motivates you to get out of bed each day?
2. Are you married, or have any love interests?
3. What is your worst fear?
4. What is your favorite memory?
5. What is your greatest weakness?

Last edited by a moderator:
MC-Bree Arundi, 16 yr old girl
1. Very little outside of very aggressive attempts by my mother. I'd rather not go to bed at all.
2. I'm in love with a guy who can't make up his mind about what league he is in. He thinks pretty girls are bound to be more hassle than they are worth. In my case, I suspect he is actually right.
3. My worst fear is that I actually am the center of the universe, and my day of reckoning for my newfound freedom will catch up with me.
4. My favorite memory is when his face was so close that his baseball cap kept accidently bumping my forehead.
5. My greatest weakness is my own vanity. I miss so much of my own life obsessing about how it all appears rather than fully enjoying the happiness offered.

New questions

1. What's your earliest memory?
2. Who was your favorite family member as a child?
3. What makes you happiest?
4. What makes you angriest?
5. What was your first job?

AshenhartKrie

I chose ONE of my thousands of characters, Diarmid, a 21 year old prince.
Who happens to be in hiding.
Yay for cliches!

1. What's your earliest memory?
My earliest memory, well, memories actually, are learning how to act in public. As a prince, it was - and still is - imperative that I knew exactly what to do, even as a young child.
2. Who was your favorite family member as a child?
Definitely my mother. She would always tell me these amazing stories, and stood by me no matter what, but I guess all mothers do that.
3. What makes you happiest?
There aren't many things that make me happy anymore, not after the Massacre. But I used to love listening to the birds trill outside my window, that always brought joy to my soul.
4. What makes you angriest?
The death of my entire family, the Usurper and his men. I have quite the list.
5. What was your first job?
Does being the Crown Prince count as a job? If not my first real job would have to be as a hired sword, although my father was adamant about helping his people, and we would often assist them in the harvesting of crops.

Why so cliched Diarmid?
He might sound like a wonderful, well mannered and compassionate prince, but really all he cares about is killing the Usurper.

Anyway, questions.

What is something about your past that you would change, given the chance?
Cats or Dogs?
Given the choice, would you betray someone important to you if it meant the fall of your enemy?
What was/is your single greatest achievement?
What is the one thing you regret? (kinda coincides with the first question, but meh)

J Anfinson

Retired Supervisor
An interview with Sam Hemingway.

Interviewer: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, on the show today we have a special guest, you all know him, Mr. Sam Hemingway. Good morning, Sam. How are you?

Sam: I'm doing alright, I guess. Thank you for inviting me.

Interviewer: That's great. Now tell me, the first thing our listeners want to know is: what is something out of your past that you would change if you could?

Sam: You know, as much as we all might wish to change certain things, in the end all those things are what make us who we are today. So I'm gonna have to say, absolutely nothing.

Interviewer: Ah, a wise young man. We could all learn a thing or two from him. So I guess the next thing people want to know is: Which do you prefer, cats or dogs?

Sam: Definetly dogs. Not that I have anything against cats, but I just happen to own a dog. His name is Ernest. That's right, Ernest Hemingway. You might say I'm kind of a bookworm.

Interviewer: Unique for sure. Now, this next question may sound a little odd, but apparently people want to know. The question is: Would you betray someone important to you if it meant the fall of your enemy?

Sam: Wow. That is a little odd. But I guess my answer would be that I'd never do it intentionally. I mean, unless it was the only way to save the world.

Interviewer: It would sure suck to have to do that though. So tell me, what is your single greatest achievement?

Sam: At this point? Publishers Clearing House has sent me several letters telling me I may already be a winner. Nah, I'm kidding. Actually, I'd have to say getting hit by a car. Apparently it did something to my brain that allows me to hear the dead.
Interviewer: Believe it or not, we've had guests make stranger statements than that on the show...but at any rate we have time for one last question. Sam, what is your biggest regret?

Sam: Hmm...like I said, I don't believe in changing things, but I guess the one thing that bothers me the most is that I suck at talking to girls. My brain won't work right around them and I always end up saying something stupid.

Interviewer: We all have that problem, Sam. The less they wear, the dumber we get. Listen, that's all the time we have for today's show, but I'd like to have you back some time.

Sam: It was a pleasure.

Next up:
1. Do you believe in life after death?
2. Boxers or briefs?
3. Are you into sports? If so, what kind.
4. When was the last time you went on a date?
5. Do you have any special talents?

Bilston Blue

WF Veterans
Well, I'll go with the original questions because my character, a man named Harry Locke, would refuse to answer the questions in the last post. He's from a work in progress which is a stubborn little thing.

I'm motivated by the thought that if I stop in bed too many hours at a time, I'll seize up like a rusted meccano chap. Six hours is probably my limit, and even after that long my legs take a good hour or so before they're truly mine again. Other than that, I like to rise early to catch the postman, who visits between six-thirty and seven. Sometimes he provides me with the most conversation I'll get in a day.

2. Are you married, or have you any love interests?

I've been married since May 1978, which is a little shy of thirty-five years for those whose arithmetic isn't the strongest. My wife, Elisa May, known by those closest to her as May, resides in Greenacres, a residential care home full of wonderful, attentive staff and nurses. They look after her now Huntington's is advancing her deterioration. Though it might be Alzheimer's. Probably Huntington's, but my author hasn't decided for certain, yet. We have one daughter. There was a son, too, though he didn't make it beyond childhood. My wife can't remember him. At times she doesn't remember me, though the times she does still outnumber those she doesn't. I love her dearly. I visit her every day but still miss her.

That one day there'll be nobody left in my life I can talk to or call a friend or even an acquaintance. I can cope with loneliness, but true solitude frightens me.

4. What is your favourite memory?

At the moment, Berlin, 1989. It was just after the wall came down. My wife and I took a train from Paris to Brussels, stopping at another German city I don't remember before reaching Berlin. We went to Potsdamer Platz, which was a ruin of weeds and graffiti and cracked concrete. Hitler's bunker was there somewhere. May's nose was red through the cold. We have a photograph of us there, though I can't remember who took it. There may be other favourite memories, though my author hasn't produced them yet.

Moist ginger cake.

Circadian

I chose 15 year old Wade Dunnan.

1. Do you believe in life after death?

If you'd asked me that a year ago, I probably would have said no. But now... I've seen some stuff you wouldn't believe, so I guess it's possible. Can't rule anything out, now can I?

2. Boxers or briefs?

Seriously? I'm not answering that. I don't even think they've been invented yet, actually...

3. Are you into sports? If so, what kind.

Is horse riding a sport? If so, then that's it. If not...

4. When was the last time you went on a date?

Aw, geez. Like, never. There is this one girl, but I think she prefers the other guy and he isn't even human.

5. Do you have any special talents?

I'm a pretty good pickpocket. I can steal just about anything. If by special, you meant supernatural, sorry to disappoint you.

Next Questions:
1. What is your weirdest habit?
2. How would your closest friend describe you in one word?
3. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
4. If you had a time machine, what time would you visit?
5. If you wore a hat, would kind would it be?

Staff Deployment

WF Veterans
Well I want to ask some questions that go beyond the superficial, but I suppose I'll have to answer some first. On y va.

Eloise, age 18.

What is your weirdest habit?
Any time I need a knife or otherwise sharp material I find that one can double their output by snapping scissors in two. To be honest I can't imagine any reason these otherwise safety-oriented institutions would allow free reign on materials with such potential for destruction. Then again they've banned me from using scissors so maybe I'm the common denominator.

How would your closest friend describe you in one word?
Beautiful.
If he said anything else there'd be repercussions.

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
An assurance that my little sister will grow up to eclipse me. I only want her happiness.

If you had a time machine, what time would you visit?
One hour in the past. I'd make out with myself.

If you wore a hat, would [sic] kind would it be?
Wide-brimmed. The widest of brims available. Wide enough that I could shoplift crap with it and nobody would notice. Wide enough that the sun will never again see my face. Wide enough to obscure my identity so I can become whatever I want (a lizard, for instance).

Les prochaines questions:

Une: What age-range of partner would you be comfortable marrying?

Deux: Have you committed any felonies? Would you like to?

Trois: What posters hang up on your wall?

Quatre: Fashion or comfort? Looking good or feeling good? Why?

Cinq: If you hit the button, two things happen: First, you get one million dollars in cash. Second, someone in the world, someone you don't know (nor will ever know), instantly dies. Do you hit it? Why?

Bilston Blue

WF Veterans
This is an interview with Ireniuscz Krol. He's one of the characters in my work in progress provisionally titled, "Dzień Dobry, Harry Locke". Harry was interviewed earlier on this thread.

Unfortunately, Ireniuscz, otherwise known as Irek or Eric, has limited understanding of English.

The questions are those set by Staff Deployment:

1. What age-range of partner would you be comfortable marrying?

Przykro mi, ale ja już jestem szczęśliwie żonaty. Były przez dwadzieścia parę lat. Moja żona jest dwa lata młodszy ode mnie, byliśmy zakochani dzieciństwa.

2. Have you committed any felonies? Would you like to?

No wyjątkiem, kiedyś ukradł litra mleka pozostawione bez opieki na czyimś progu przez kilka dni. Sądziłem, rodzina byli na wakacjach. To były dni, że nie miał pieniędzy. Rzeczy są nieco bardziej komfortowe teraz.

3. What posters hang up on your wall?

Są plakaty na ścianach sypialni moich dzieci. Są one zespołami. Mój syn jest w heavy metalu, moja córka lubi tych zespołów chłopca. Mamy duży druk z Monet na ścianie kuchni, a inny w naszej sypialni, ale myślę, że to przez Matisse'a. I nie może być pewien, moja żona jest miłośnikiem sztuki w naszym domu.

4. Fashion or comfort? Looking good or feeling good? Why?

Gdy dojdziesz do pewnego wieku, a jestem pewien, że to inny wiek dla każdego, moda staje się coś zobaczyć na zdjęciach. Nie ma radości próbuje trzymać na młodości zawsze. Zbiorniki zmienić rozmiar i kształt, a najlepsze ubrania nie zawieszają się już dobrze w Twoich ramionach. Więc, myślę, że mogę powiedzieć, że jest bardziej istotne dla dobrego samopoczucia.

5. If you hit the button, two things happen: First, you get one million dollars in cash. Second, someone in the world, someone you don't know (nor will ever know), instantly dies. Do you hit it? Why?

Oczywiście, że mnie uderzył przycisk. Czyż nie tak?

Irek asked me to say a translation will follow, as will his choice of questions. Unless, of course, anyone else can translate it.

nicolam2711

I liked the idea of this, but since I couldn't translate it, decided to just answer the original five questions.

On weekdays, mostly the idea of encouraging my class of children to adopt new ideas and learn new things is what gets me out of bed. There's nothing better to get you through the day than to see the look of realisation when they discover how something works. Or the excitement as they learn new facts about a topic they've discovered. And watching what could eventually be lifelong friendships flourish!

2. Are you married, or have any love interests?
I'm currently trying out a new way to find a love interest. Blind dating is the new way forward but I'm not there just yet.

My worst fear is that one day I'll realise I've married and had children with a man who was never right for me. I'd hate to have to live unhappily or hurt my children. Due to this I'm very careful about my long term love interests and have up until a week or so ago just stuck to brief flings.

4. What is your favorite memory?
My favourite memory is of Jen's wedding. Me, Jen and Matt dancing around to our favourite songs, like being transported back to a time when it was just the three of us against the world and love, work and all the other problems of the world weren't important. Of course by this point in the day we'd had quite a few drinks and Matt had to save me from falling quite a few times.

I have a big weakness for a vodka and lemonade and lime and for chocolate cake. Whether that's my greatest weakness I'm unsure. But it will definitely get you in my good books! And if you have enough vodka, I will tell you anything :)

Questions
1. What was your childhood like?
2. How did you meet the person closest to you?
3. What is your dream in life?
4.Where in the world would you love to visit? And why?
5. If you could have any super power, which one would it be? And what would you use it for?

seigfried007

As Pinocchio, the title character from this:
http://authonomy.com/books/35940/pinocchio/read-book/#chapter

1. What was your childhood like?

(nervously glances around the floor, over his feet and wringing hands) I suppose it was more work. At first, I was very sad because nobody wanted me--my hooves didn't come out right--and the other, um, uh, children? didn't like me very much. But then someone bought me from the lab... and it was much worse than I thought it would be.

2. How did you meet the person closest to you?

I am the person closest to me.

3. What is your dream in life?

To not be hungry anymore.

4.Where in the world would you love to visit? And why?

Someplace breezy, clean and full of orange trees... on a beach. I've never seen an orange tree or a beach, but I like water, and breezes and oranges... and I think I'd like sunshine.

5. If you could have any super power, which one would it be? And what would you use it for?

I suppose I already have one. I... eat people's minds... Not like brains, like a zombie or anything, but like how they feel... and it kills people sometimes. I can also change how someone feels and what they remember.

But, if I could pick a power, I think I would just like to be normal... even if I was still ugly. Being normal would be super enough because... I'm always so hungry.

Questions
1. What is your character's favorite season and why?
2. Does your character dream, and if so, about what?
3. How did your character lose his/her virginity (if he/she has)?
4. How would this character attempt to entertain a child?
5. What are the character's most and last favorite household obligations?

Last edited:

nicolam2711

I should be going to sleep but stayed up to finish watching the Magdalene Sisters and found it impossible not to watch the whole thing. So now I feel I may engage in my character a little more first.

1. What is your character's favorite season and why?
Autumn. The colours of the trees, the crisp piles of leaves that crunch when you walk (ideal for art projects with the class too) and the holidays. The thrill and mystery of Halloween and the smell of the air on Bonfire Night!

2. Does your character dream, and if so, about what?
I guess, I dream about all the things any other person does if they admit to it. There are those crazy dreams that make no sense at all and are difficult to recall. The dreams that are you reliving past memories which wake you up happy, sad or just plain regretful, especially those of people you loved. Then there are those of some other reality in which everything is perfect, and you don't want to wake up, as those ones could be real. Those could be your future.

3. How did your character lose his/her virginity (if he/she has)?
It depends who you ask. If you ask her high school best friend, he was a guy she met at a party, he was interesting and good looking but she wished it could have been different. However, this isn't true. Losing your virginity to your other best friend (and taking his) may seem like the happy ending in the movies. But really it was drunken and lovely but still not right for them. They'd always been a threesome, a couple would have ruined that. So after the party it was swept under the carpet and forgotten about. Except in my dreams occasionally, of course.

4. How would this character attempt to entertain a child?
I guess this would depend on the age of a child. Small toddlers are generally more prone to silly talk and rough play and toys or just generally making a mess with paint or baking. Older children can be more difficult, you'd have to engage them, work out what they would be interested in first.

5. What are the character's most and last favorite household obligations?
Washing dishes is definitely my least favourite household obligation! A sink full of dirty dishes is one of the most off putting sights. However, my favourite is cooking which leads to dirty pots and pans. It seems I can't win, maybe I need a man who loves to wash dishes :)

Questions
1. What did your character want to be as a child?
2. What was your character afraid of as a child?
3. Does your character have pets?
4. Who is your character's hero?
5.Did your character ever have any near death/life changing experiences?

I'm actually loving this thread. It's bringing my character to life much more than I imagined. And now the word character just looks wrong so I feel it may be time for bed :)

J Anfinson

Retired Supervisor
This is an interview with Ireniuscz Krol. He's one of the characters in my work in progress provisionally titled, "Dzień Dobry, Harry Locke". Harry was interviewed earlier on this thread.

Unfortunately, Ireniuscz, otherwise known as Irek or Eric, has limited understanding of English.

The questions are those set by Staff Deployment:

1. What age-range of partner would you be comfortable marrying?

Przykro mi, ale ja już jestem szczęśliwie żonaty. Były przez dwadzieścia parę lat. Moja żona jest dwa lata młodszy ode mnie, byliśmy zakochani dzieciństwa.

I'm sorry, but I am already happily married. By twenty-something years. my wife is two years younger than me, we were Childhood Sweethearts

2. Have you committed any felonies? Would you like to?

No wyjątkiem, kiedyś ukradł litra mleka pozostawione bez opieki na czyimś progu przez kilka dni. Sądziłem, rodzina byli na wakacjach. To były dni, że nie miał pieniędzy. Rzeczy są nieco bardziej komfortowe teraz.

No exception, once stole a liter of milk left unattended on someone's doorstep for a few days. I thought, the family were on holiday. Those were the days that had no money. Things are a little more comfortable now

3. What posters hang up on your wall?

Są plakaty na ścianach sypialni moich dzieci. Są one zespołami. Mój syn jest w heavy metalu, moja córka lubi tych zespołów chłopca. Mamy duży druk z Monet na ścianie kuchni, a inny w naszej sypialni, ale myślę, że to przez Matisse'a. I nie może być pewien, moja żona jest miłośnikiem sztuki w naszym domu.

There are posters on the bedroom walls of my children. They are teams. My son is in heavy metal, my daughter likes these boy bands. We have a large print with coins on the wall of the kitchen and the other in our bedroom, but I think it's by Matisse. I can't be sure, my wife is a lover of art in our House

4. Fashion or comfort? Looking good or feeling good? Why?

Gdy dojdziesz do pewnego wieku, a jestem pewien, że to inny wiek dla każdego, moda staje się coś zobaczyć na zdjęciach. Nie ma radości próbuje trzymać na młodości zawsze. Zbiorniki zmienić rozmiar i kształt, a najlepsze ubrania nie zawieszają się już dobrze w Twoich ramionach. Więc, myślę, że mogę powiedzieć, że jest bardziej istotne dla dobrego samopoczucia.

When you get to a certain age, and I'm sure it's different for each age, fashion becomes something you see in the pictures. There is no joy trying to hold on to youth. Change the size and shape of the tanks, and the best clothes don't hang well on your shoulders. So, I think I can say that it is more important to the well-being of

5. If you hit the button, two things happen: First, you get one million dollars in cash. Second, someone in the world, someone you don't know (nor will ever know), instantly dies. Do you hit it? Why?

Oczywiście, że mnie uderzył przycisk. Czyż nie tak?

Of course, that made me hit the button. Is it not so?

Irek asked me to say a translation will follow, as will his choice of questions. Unless, of course, anyone else can translate it.

Probably not real accurate, it's Microsoft Bing translated.

seigfried007

What the heck, I'll do Pinocchio again to keep the ball rolling (I've got lots of other characters, but he's still an enigma and in a WIP)

Questions

1. What did your character want to be as a child?

On top.

2. What was your character afraid of as a child?

Rape, starvation and cancer 'surgery'.

3. Does your character have pets?

No. (I am a pet, he says with a shrug and glowering off to the side.)

4. Who is your character's hero?

The Pinocchio before me, I guess. He was a good dancer. I never ate him.

5.Did your character ever have any near death/life changing experiences?

You mean, like when when Gerald died and I had to run into the Rockies, alone, with nothing and live for weeks? Or like when that bitch Elena sold me out to the lab, and they stuck thousands of needles in me and starved me and cut parts off to see if they grew back? Or like having to run for years in the alleys, sucking dick and killing people, hoping that the lab doesn't find me again? I'm always hungry. I'm always starving. I'm always close to death.

Questions
1. Describe your worst and best romantic entanglements.
2. What is your neighborhood like?
3. Career goals?
4. What is paradise for you?
5. Favorite book and movie?

WechtleinUns

Name: Garru Sei Machai

Answers:

1. (laughs), I don't know! It's hard to pick just one, when there have been so many. I have had many lovers.
2. The old lands... where I grew up, were...somewhat desolate, I suppose. But I have not been home in many years. (a beat) I am not sure if I would go back.
3. (She simply smiles)
4. Vietnam in the second era was, quite magical, I must say. Some of my best days, I had spent fishing with the chunyon konn, in the bays by the sea.
5. Fifty shades of gray was...amusing, I admit. But nothing compares to Genjii, I'm afraid. The lady Murasaki and I would play Go in the Sabayon temple for hours. Just chatting about things. Although, I regret talking her out of that final chapter! (laughs)

Questions For Next Character:

1. Have you ever killed someone?
2. What is your proudest achievement?
3. Do you know any religious men?
4. Are you god-fearing?
5. rlogin or ssh? :)twisted:)

Angelwing

[In the words of Sergeant Grigori Zastarov, Section leader of Angelwing 3, Solean Naval Infantry Force Recon (set in the future)]

1. Have you ever killed someone?

Yes, on mission, in defense of my team members.

2. What is your proudest achievement?

Leading my team in what was essentially a three mile sprint to the extraction point after our cover was blown, with at least a Comany of hostiles shooting at us practically the whole time.

3. Do you know any religious men?

Yes, I myself, and most fellow members of Angelwing have religious beliefs.

4. Are you god-fearing?

I don't really understand God so well-I know humans have believed in God for many centuries, however I don't say there is or isn't Christian God.

5. rlogin or ssh? ()

I am sorry, I don't really understand this question.

Quesions for your character:

1. Where do you come from?
2. What kind of music do you enjoy?
3. Do you drink?
4. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
5. What is/was your favorite school subject?

Staff Deployment

WF Veterans
I shall use WeichtleinUns' questions, because four out Angelwing's five questions can't be answered coherently for this character, sorry :(. Bad luck. I'll post some questions too, but feel free to ignore them (though I suggest you look at them first).

Michail, age 20.

Have you ever killed someone?
Yes. Many. Lost count.

What is your proudest achievement?
Made a friend.

Do you know any religious men?
Most are dead.

Are you god fearing?
God feeds on fear. I don't fear god because that would be bad.

Rlogin or ssh?
Ssh. Be quiet. Ssssshh.

Questions for Next Character:

1. Could you maintain a relationship without sex?
2. How often do you work out?
3. What interests or hobbies do you let others see, and which do you keep secret?
4. Do you support prohibition?
5. Under what circumstances would you be willing to kill someone?

Last edited:

WechtleinUns

Staff deployment, I like Michail's answer to my question #5! Also, Angelwing, you character seems to be very intense. I'm intrigued by the fact that he isn't human(or at least, doesn't appear to be). His name, Grigori Zastarov sounds pretty neat, as well!

Name: Garru Sei Machai

1. I have maintained many relationships without sex. Not many romantic ones, however! (haha)
2. A lot, actually. Have to maintain my figure.
3. at the moment, the public sees me as one of the world's top professional Go players. I hope I can represent next week in this year's Meijin title match.
4. I have lived through prohibition. (winks.)
5. (Her demeanor changes) You ask that question very lightly. Perhaps I should kill you, with that question being my answer?

(At this point. Miss Machai gets up and leaves the interview room. I apologize, but she has asked me to think of some questions for her.)

Sorry about that. Machai has a bit of a quirky personality.

Questions for the next character:

(Angelwing, I'm just going to copy your questions, because they didn't get answered, but they deserve to be!)

3. Do you drink?

Angelwing

Also, Angelwing, you character seems to be very intense. I'm intrigued by the fact that he isn't human(or at least, doesn't appear to be). His name, Grigori Zastarov sounds pretty neat, as well!

Lol I assure you he is human as human can be. I hadn't really thought of him as intense, but if you say so, then cool :)

It could be because on the mentioned mission, he lost 4 out of the 10 men in his section. One of them in particular was his second in command, a Sergeant Jonathan Kyd. Kyd was a very close friend as well, and being that Zastarov doesn't/didn't really have a family, Kyd's family pretty much considered Grigori as one of their own family members. This really affected him.

(Angelwing, I'm just going to copy your questions, because they didn't get answered, but they deserve to be!)

3. Do you drink?

Thank you for reporting these.

Circadian

This is an interview with Dell, the computer from my middle-grade fantasy series, Reyna Key and the Hollow Earth.

I come from a program invented by Remana Enterprises within the Hollow Earth. I am evolving.

I have listened to many songs on a Surface website known as "Youtube." I think I like classical. It is...nice.

3. Do you drink?

No. I am unable to ingest solid or liquid substances. It would serve no purpose. Except to ruin my hard drive.

I am 52 hours, 14 minutes, and 2 seconds old.

I did not go to school. But I have learned many things in the time I have lived. I think my favorite was when Reyna taught me to be self-aware. It is a good feeling.

Next batch of questions:

1. Where do you like to hang out?
2. What is your least favorite thing in the world?
3. Any overwhelming obsessions?
4. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
5. Do you prefer summer of winter?

Angelwing

I'll answer these from the POV of a different character-Jack Thompson, the son of the President of our solar system in the future (William Thompson). He, like Zastarov, is a member of the Naval Infantry, however Jack is just a regular soldier, while Zastarov is in the special forces branch. This will be after his engagements on Theta.

1. Where do you like to hang out?

Well, I haven't had a lot of time to just hang out-I finished a rather exhausting training circuit at all of our Warfare and Training Centers, got promoted to Staff Sergeant, and before I know it-this whole Theta business just blows up. My unit got sent to Theta. From there, well...

2. What is your least favorite thing in the world?

*here, Jack Thompson becomes emotional*
Remembering the fighting...just the fighting, everywhere the constant gunfire, shouting...and afterwards-the, the loss...the fear!

3. Any overwhelming obsessions?

What I said above.

4. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?

I'm not really sure, sorry.

5. Do you prefer summer of winter?

It used to be winter. Now...summer. It's more positive.

EDIT: Ok here's some questions:

1. Do you have many magazines?
2. Do you write, by chance (thought this would be a nice meta-fictitious question)
3. What do you think of people signing up to go to Mars?
4. Have you dissected an animal before?
5. Have you shot an animal before?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread