Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Interview With Your Antagonist (1 Viewer)

J Anfinson

Retired Supervisor
Same idea as the Interview with your MC. You get 5 questions that your antagonist will answer, and then you come up with 5 more questions for the next poster.

First questions:

1. Do you have a significant other?
2. What is it that you're after? Money? Fame?
3. What is your worst memory?
4. What makes you feel justified in doing what you're doing?
5. Have you ever killed anyone?

Staff Deployment

WF Veterans
Interesting twist — I'll bite.

[spoiler2=Answers]Do you have a significant other?

"Ha ha, not at all. Not any more, at least, cause I stabbed the last one to death. Felt a bit guilty about that, until later he told me it was totally fine."

What is it you're after?

"I just want to see my sister again. I love her a lot. But I sent her home, and now there's no way back for me."

What is your worst memory?

"I already mentioned it. No sense being redundant."

What makes you feel justified in doing what you're doing?

"What? I don't care."

Have you ever killed anyone?

"Six people. But it's alright, I killed them again so they don't bother me anymore."[/spoiler2]
  1. Are your parents supportive? Or, would they be supportive?
  2. What's your favourite colour?
  3. In what circumstances would you be willing to take a life?
  4. Who's your worst enemy, and why?
  5. Two-versus-two cage match tournament. Who would you choose as a partner?

Keynine Lox

[spoiler2=Answers]
Cladium the lone sorcerer, also called "The Mad Puppeteer"

1. Are your parents supportive? Or, would they be supportive?

PARENTS?! Puahaha. I don't even remember the faces of those useless creatures. Maybe I killed them, using their bones powder for something not nice. Maybe i never had parents.

2. What's your favourite colour?

The gray of the cold stone soiled of the red from thy warm bowels could be an intresting combination. Wanna try? (slow sadic smile)

3. In what circumstances would you be willing to take a life?

Why asking? Cross my way and find out in first place. I also give you a choice. Slow treatment or very very slow, until you beg me to tear your soul out.

4. Who's your worst enemy, and why?

That Fulut-Soiko whisperer. She take away from me the only thing I care in this disgusting world. I hope she's being tortured forever in the Realm of deep darkness where I send her.

5. Two-versus-two cage match tournament. Who would you choose as a partner?

I prefer to PUT people in cages, for feed my beautiful creatures. Partner? The last i had, died by my hand. And you are the next, so be my guest.

And now let's paint that stone we were talking about.

[/spoiler2]

1. What do you feel when you do a bad action?
2. Do you prefer acting in first person or using use others for do the job at your place?
3. What is your bigger desire?
4. What do you expect from your enemies?
5. How many times did you think to change, stop to harm people?

"Six people. But it's alright, I killed them again so they don't bother me anymore."
Uh! Undead? Genre:Fantasy. Am i right?

Last edited:

J Anfinson

Retired Supervisor
[spoiler2=Answers]

1. What do you feel when you do a bad action? I'm giving them what they deserve.

2. Do you prefer acting in first person or using use others for do the job at your place? There's nothing better than when you slide a knife up into that sweet spot. The one where they quit fighting back and just die. Watching someone else do it wouldn't be as good.
3. What is your bigger desire? To make them all pay. It's their fault I am who I am.
4. What do you expect from your enemies? To run and hide. Go ahead, it'll just make it that much more satisfying when I cut their throats.
5. How many times did you think to change, stop to harm people? They should have thought about that before doing what they did. [/spoiler2]

1. What's your favorite mode of transportation?
2. Are you employed? If so, what do you do?
3. If a police officer pulled you over in a traffic stop, what would you do?
4. Your annoying neighbor is playing loud music. How would you address this?
5. Would your mother approve of what you're doing?

Bishop

WF Veterans
1. What's your favorite mode of transportation?
2. Are you employed? If so, what do you do?
3. If a police officer pulled you over in a traffic stop, what would you do?
4. Your annoying neighbor is playing loud music. How would you address this?
5. Would your mother approve of what you're doing?
ANSWERS:
1: "My shuttle. Fastest around, though a bit small. Stealthy too."
2: "Well, I can be honest with you, right? I sell secrets to the Coalition. Good pay."
3: "No one really has authority over me, but if someone did try to stop me, they'd be dead within seconds."
4: "I have a very large caliber plasma pistol..."
5: "Hell no."

NEXT QUESTIONS:
1: Where do you sleep and how did you end up there?
2: What's the one possession you will share with no one and why?
3: Time to go to the ball! What do you look for in a date?
4: When redecorating your home, what style do you shoot for?
5: Who would you take a bullet for and why?

Bishop

gr8writer

*First of all, I would like to note that my male MC does not have a single antagonist per se, his antagonist is the war. For this reason, I will be interviewing one of the two antagonists for my female MC instead*

1: Where do you sleep and how did you end up there?
Generally I sleep in my bed at home but sometimes with one of the vivacious little skirts that work for me. There's this one though, she's playing hard to get. Her husband is off fighting in the war so I know she must be missing it but she keeps evading me.

2: What's the one possession you will share with no one and why?
My wife and do you even have to ask?

3: Time to go to the ball! What do you look for in a date?
Nice legs, plump but not too plump, and sassy doesn't hurt either.

4: When redecorating your home, what style do you shoot for?
Why would I be redecorating my home? That's my wife's job.

5: Who would you take a bullet for and why?
I wouldn't take a bullet for anyone, I'm lucky that I dodged the draft because of my bum leg. Besides, while those chumps are over there fighting I get to have my way with their ladies.

1) What's the most difficult decision you have ever made?

2) Where do you see yourself in ten years?

3) Do you have any friends?

4) What do you dream of at night?

5) How long would you be willing to wait for revenge?

thepancreas11

New Writers' Mentor
WF Veterans
1) What's the most difficult decision you have ever made?
I tried to kill myself and the man I love by driving a car into a building. It was for the sake of our love and the future of all love. I died, but he lived. They cloned me back to life.

2) Where do you see yourself in ten years?
A minute particle floating in the nebulae of space, congealing into a star, the beginnings of new life.

3) Do you have any friends?
No. To have friends is to be selfish. Duty is more important than friendship, more important than anything, really.

4) What do you dream of at night?
I dream of what my life will be like in the next dimension, whether I will find my love again before the verge of the end of times, that we might have more life together before the apocalypse.

5) How long would you be willing to wait for revenge?
I don't want revenge, contrary to popular belief. I kill to save.

NEW QUESTIONS:
1. How do you remember your parents?
2. What is the first thing you remember?
3. Who is your earliest nemesis?
4. When you here rumors about yourself, what do they say?
5. Why do you get out of bed in the morning?

bookmasta

WF Veterans
1. Do you have a significant other? No, not really. Well, not anymore at least. I killed her couple of years back when the stupid bimbo actually had the nerve to say no to me. Can you believe it?

2. What is it that you're after? Money? Fame? Nope. Just murder. Actually, its not even the murder. No, its the thrill of the hunt. Yes, that's where the joy lies in, stocking my victims up until their final moments where my blade is the last thing they see before they die.

3. What is your worst memory? The police and the bloody FBI.

4. What makes you feel justified in doing what you're doing? Why can't they understand that what I'm doing is making the world a better place, getting rid of inferior races and making way for change. I mean really? *Sighs* If only they could see things my way.

5. Have you ever killed anyone? Oh, don't even get me started...

thepancreas11

New Writers' Mentor
WF Veterans
NEW QUESTIONS:
1. How do you remember your parents?
2. What is the first thing you remember?
3. Who is your earliest nemesis?
4. When you here rumors about yourself, what do they say?
5. Why do you get out of bed in the morning?

Apple Ice

How do you remember your parents?
'Rather odd question. People always think they can get to One through One's parents. Those people are very naive. To answer your question: they were so dull it's difficult to even think of an adjective.'

What is the first thing you remember?
'I suppose that would be my Mother throwing me a ball to catch. What I think you are really asking, however, is "what is your most cherished memory?" And that would be of course, Alice.'

Who is your earliest nemesis?
'Come now, we are adults, are we not?'

When you hear rumors about yourself what do they say?
'Apparently Marcus is as well endowed as he is charming.' Or something to that tune, anyway.

Why do you get out of bed in the morning?
'For my fellow man of course.'

Apple Ice

Oh yeah, haha. Terribly sorry about that. Right.

1. Would you consider yourself an antagonist?
2. What do you think separates you from the protagonist?
3. What is your best quality?
4. What is your worst quality?
5. Are you a happy sheep or a miserable philosopher?

Bishop

WF Veterans
Oh yeah, haha. Terribly sorry about that. Right.

1. Would you consider yourself an antagonist?
2. What do you think separates you from the protagonist?
3. What is your best quality?
4. What is your worst quality?
5. Are you a happy sheep or a miserable philosopher?

1 "Sure, I suppose people might think of me as a bad girl."
2 "Him? Hah! He's a loser, a nobody treasure dog that thinks he's on the winning side. There's a lot separating us, and too bad for him he wont know that until I kill him."
3 "My chest. Lovely, don't you think? I work hard to keep my figure."
4 "My face. Ick, the wrinkles are getting bigger..."
5 "I'm more like the wolf, selling the sheep's location to the slaughterhouse while the philosopher cries about lost peace."

Next Questions!

1) Cake or pie, now tell us why!
2) How did you celebrate your last major holiday?
3) If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4) Ever worry you're going to die alone? Why?
5) What's your favorite vehicle to drive/fly?

illiteratewriter

1) Cake or pie, now tell us why!
Thats difficult, on one hand you got frosting on the other hand you got filling, I personally hate both so no, I really don't think im the one to answer such a question. NOW MOVE ON!
2) How did you celebrate your last major holiday?
mostly I cried, yes the holidays make me blubber like a sad little newborn im afraid. When I was a child my holidays were spent alone or with servants. I would eat bugs and chase rabbits to use for experiments in my lab.
3) If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh nude of course, the wind nipping at my testies on a warm summers eve. France has nude beaches you know, ever been? you should go, im serious the people are so much more friendly than the stereotype lets on, and the food! i cant remember what it was called but i had the most delightful pastries. Oh look at me rambling again, SHUT UP MOM!
4) Ever worry you're going to die alone? Why?
Suicide cult, got that one covered
5) What's your favorite vehicle to drive/fly?
Ive actually had a suspended license for about 5 years, I have one more court date and like three more traffic tickets and I can get a restricted license for work, better than nothing right.

1) Describe your mother

2) favorite school subject

3) any reoccurring dreams

4) whats your biggest regret

5) do you have any fears

InkwellMachine

WF Veterans
1) Describe your mother:

I don't think that's really a worthwhile question, mostly because there's nothing to report. She did what mothers do. She coddled, assured me, and she existed. And I suppose that was I all I really wanted from her. I'll admit that I was a bit beside myself when she stopped doing the last of these, but after a few years wasted, wallowing in my misery, I decided I to move along. That's all there really is to tell.

2) favorite school subject:

School was a difficult thing for me. I did not enjoy the academic environment, largely because of the idiocy that was the norm among my peers. I was not bullied, and I did not do poorly. I just didn't enjoy it.

There was, however, one class that may have been worth my while. It was a long time ago. I can't remember the name of the class precisely, but it had to so with engineering. Basic things. The names of parts and mechanisms, how things go together. Fascinating stuff. I can remember the first day: we ended up talking about pistons.

That may have been around the time I fell in love with the steam engine. Such a beautiful concept.

3) any reoccurring dreams:

Odd that you should mention it. I suppose this comes the dogged persistence with which I pursue my projects, but I sometimes wake up with the final sketches of schematics, the final products of which are... typically, beyond my ken. If only I could remember.

4) whats your biggest regret:

Mm. Perhaps the way in which I've sequestered myself has lead to this, but it's a simple lust for female affection. I've never "been with" anyone.

Apologies. That was rather telling. I didn't mean to encumber you with the woes of my life. I do quite well, otherwise.

5) do you have any fears:

Obscurity.

I have too much to offer this world for it all to go unnoticed. Far too much.

Questions for the next batch:
1 - What do you want?
2 - What's keeping it from you?
3 - What are you afraid of?
4 - In three words, who are you?
5 - If I were to ask the person closest to you the same question, what do you suppose they would say?

Last edited:

thepancreas11

New Writers' Mentor
WF Veterans
1 - What do you want?

I want to give other people the chance to love as I have loved, but no one would believe you if you told them that.

2 - What's keeping it from you?

My ex-boyfriend.

3 - What are you afraid of?

Failing. There is no margin for error in my plan.

4 - In three words, who are you?

The Good Doctor.

5 - If I were to ask the person closest to you the same question, what do you suppose they would say?

One Crazy Mother.

Questions:
1. What would be the title of your autobiography?
2. Is there anyone who hates you, and if so, why?
3. Can you describe your perfect day for us?
4. You have three wishes from a genie. First wish?
5. You're creating laws for your homeland. What's number one?

W.Goepner

WF Veterans
Answers;
1. What would be the title of your autobiography? Guess my Bomb

2. Is there anyone who hates you, and if so, why? Most of the city officials in the cities I have visited. Because I have challenged them to find and figure out where my Bombs are and how to dispose of them without them going off prematurely.

3. Can you describe your perfect day for us? Really? Come on I like the challenge of doing what I do. Planning the next move and staying just ahead of the authorities. As if you did not know.

4. You have three wishes from a genie. First wish? Oh that is a hard one. I have not much to wish for. Even in the end I get away with it.

5. You're creating laws for your homeland. What's number one? Come on this is America you pick one.

Questions
1) Who made you become what you are now?
2)
Do you like seeing other people happy?
3) Would a stranger die by your hand just for being there?
4) If angry do you ever remember being Happy?
5)
If time were irrelevant, would you go back to change who you are? Why?

A_Jones

Answers

1. Human kind. I am what I have to be, to make sure they never put their mark on the forest agian.
2. Happiness is irreverent at this point. The forest does not laugh and it does not cry. There is no one left to feel happiness here.
3. Any man who walks in these wouods will be cut down, no matter his purpose.
4. Times of happiness are long gone. Mine died with my people.
5.*blank stare* I... *silent brooding*

Questons

1. How are your actions helping you?
2. Are you doing any of this for someone else?
3. Have you ever fallen in love?
4. When was a better time for you?
5. If you could end it all now, how would you do it? (Not meaning suicide.)

W.Goepner

WF Veterans
Answers

1. Human kind. I am what I have to be, to make sure they never put their mark on the forest agian.
2. Happiness is irreverent at this point. The forest does not laugh and it does not cry. There is no one left to feel happiness here.
3. Any man who walks in these wouods will be cut down, no matter his purpose.
4. Times of happiness are long gone. Mine died with my people.
5.*blank stare* I... *silent brooding*

Questons

1. How are your actions helping you?
2. Are you doing any of this for someone else?
3. Have you ever fallen in love?
4. When was a better time for you?
5. If you could end it all now, how would you do it? (Not meaning suicide.)

I want to read it! Please A_Jones Please. I really want to know about your answer to #5. I have got to know it. "*blank stare* I... *silent brooding* Awesome. I can imagine this Antagonist being something from mythology Like an elf or someone raised within the forest. Or even an animal gone rogue. I have got to have more. It almost sounds like "Fire Bringer"

If I could think up five other questions I would answer these But alas I can not.

White Rabbit Ninja

Questions

1. Do you have any close friends?
2. How long have you been working on your plan?
3. What made you decide on your current path?
4. Do you have or want children?
5. What is your ultimate goal?

Last edited: