Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

interesting non research question (1 Viewer)

kunox

I had this weird scenario setting in my mind tonight.. if the president of the united states and vice president were to get in a grudge match kind of question,,, who would the secret service be sworn to protect? especially if they got to the point where both were realy trying to kill each other. I ask because that question popped into my head and the only way to get it out is a god answer,

Mr.Mingo

Their job is to protect both of them, so likely they would do whatever they could to impartially resolve the conflict or separate the two. I imagine it works in line of succession of per say they were literally going to kill each other, but at that point either one of them has committed a criminal act and would be detained anyways. Odd question.