Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Inktblob says hi (1 Viewer)

I

Inktblob

Hi,

I've been a lurker for just one day and I must say, this is a pretty nice forum to join. I'm 26 years old, male and I just started writing for a week or so. Just found a new hobby :)

It's pretty hard for me to write/ post in English because I never really had English lessons. I'm from Holland.

It sucks a little bit to discover this new interest in writing at my age, but then again the only thing I want to outperform is my own capacities.

So, thats it, if you want to know more, just ask and if you have wise words for the totally noob, that would be nice too! :p

mi is happy

Helo! Can I call you Mr. Inktblot? :) Hi! I'm Mi! I'm from the USA! It's realy cool that you have a new hobby! I'm 15 saddly...

Users who are viewing this thread