Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Inheritance Series (1 Viewer)

Aced

One of my favorite series. Read both Eragon and Eldest, and cant wait till the next one comes out. Only question is, anyone know the name of the next one?

Spherical Time

Wikipedia suggests that it will probably be "Empire."

I personally, disliked Eragon, and haven't been able to push myself through all of Eldest yet.

Aced

Lol, looks like it changed to a list of bad books in people's own oppinions. Anyway, this is just for inheritance and not preaching about waht books you disliked. Only thing I disliked bout them was the first one took a while to get in to, as the begining was pretty slow.

Loved Eragon. In fact, I am rereading it before I read Eldest. My husband also likes them as well as my sons. Did you know that Eragon will be in Theatres December 15?

Aced

Yeah, me and my mom can't wait for it to come out. I've watched the trailer about five times. I hope they don't screw it up, though. That'd be a bummer.

Cold Twilight

I thought they were great books, but I don't remember what the name of the third books was supposed to be... :( Sorry.

And I think it's really cool that Eragon will be coming out as a movie on Dec 15! I'm gonna go see it if I can.