Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

In need of camaraderie and motivation (1 Viewer)

Bedlam

Hi everyone!

I was fortunate enough to attend an arts school for two years as a Creative Writing major - without a doubt the best years of my life so far (I'm only 20, though. Hopefully more are on the way...)
Due to a number of financial/personal reasons, I haven't been able to start college yet. I'm taking some distance courses and working on a number of odd jobs and projects, from travel writing to launching an online arts journal. It gets really lonely sometimes without many friends with the same interests where I'm living at the moment, and since writing is honestly the thing I define myself by, it bothers me a lot that I feel so estranged from it right now. SO. If anyone can relate, or just wants to share some ideas, conversation, and writing, then please feel free to message/reply. After all, "the blood jet is poetry/there is no stopping it"

- Bedlam

Kryptex

Hi, Welcome! I see you've already snapped up the offer to become a FoWF, so I welcome you heartily to the FoWF team!

Hot Tip: Why not visit our Fiction, Poetry, Writing Discussion forums, where you can comment on others work & ideas? It will be all-too-easy to reach that ten post target you need to acquire before moving on to the hard stuff - posting topics :ChainGunSmiley:.

And you can access our incredibly secretive and top secret forum! Shh! Just click on this link!:champagne:

Last edited:

HKayG

Welcome to the boards - if you'll ever find a friendlier community I will eat my socks.

Bedlam

Thanks for welcoming me, everyone! Been looking through the forums and I'm excited to start posting some work and reading more of other peoples' :)

Cran

Da Boss Emeritus
Patron
Any Friend of WF is a friend of mine.

The bases have been covered by those faster than me.
Welcome to WF, Bedlam.