Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

In need of a title (LA Gangster movie) (1 Viewer)

L

landmine_26

Need a innovative title for a La ganster movie. the story revolves around a drug dealer and a buyer.
Also some character names would be helpful.

L

landmine_26

That's a good title but I was looking for a one or two word title with maybe some sort of sly drug connotations. Anything you come up with will be fine though. Just for a bit of background, the placeholder title was, "Abuse". Also I thought of a tagline, Style over Substance.

L

landmine_26

Good, I like them, now for some character names (Last names as well please)

Jack Brodeur
Sam Gotti
Lance "the ray" Taniti
Gordon Green
Gwen Samson

----------------------------

Titles:
Shakedown
Gang Games
1 For the Money
3 way Pay (just sounds good, no real reason)

L

Lilia

Why, hold on there, you've already come up with the perfect title before: " Gangster " or "LA Gangster"--- I would go with "Gangsta LA"---you'll just have to trust me on this one, that is if, you really WANT the script to be picked up and actually read by someone in LA.----and I won't even charge you for this gem of advice. You are welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread