Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

In my woods (1 Viewer)

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner
My woods never disappoint.

20200623_152537.jpg

20200623_152545.jpg

asset.php

anubis608

I used to love hiking and snapping nature pics. Everything out there is beautiful, even the fungus!

This is one of the few good shots I've gotten of mushrooms, from 2003, probably spring:

nma_046_00e1b.jpg

anubis608

20200609_130257crop.jpg Moxie says, "Wow!"

Nice pics Biro! Yeah, two types, but I forget the name of the white one. I do remember it caught my eye because I was looking to get a good photo of indian pipe, which I think comes up in the spring and is clear white.
I thought you might like it Gumby. I do love the woods, sometimes a nice detail shot of the forest floor takes me back better than a big sweeping landscape. What else do you have out there?

Users who are viewing this thread