Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I'm New (1 Viewer)

Serendipity

Hi, I'm Serendipity. I am a writing grandmother and have been at it for over 20 years. I've been published several times, have won and placed in a few short-story contests, have two self-published books and have done content writing online. I like to write creative nonfiction, short stories and poems for literary magazines. Creative nonfiction is, by far, my favorite. I have written very little in five years because I was caring for aging in-laws and parents. Now that I'm back in the game, I'm a little rusty. I've just begun submitting my work and have not had any of my work accepted yet. That's pretty much all there is. I'm happy to be here.

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi, I'm Serendipity. I am a writing grandmother and have been at it for over 20 years. I've been published several times, have won and placed in a few short-story contests, have two self-published books and have done content writing online. I like to write creative nonfiction, short stories and poems for literary magazines. Creative nonfiction is, by far, my favorite. I have written very little in five years because I was caring for aging in-laws and parents. Now that I'm back in the game, I'm a little rusty. I've just begun submitting my work and have not had any of my work accepted yet. That's pretty much all there is. I'm happy to be here.

Hi, I am also a writing grandmother, although if I'm honest I don't get much time to write these days. I also enjoy writing creative nonfiction... with a twist of humour. I do love to write poetry but struggle with the modern style... Once you become a full member you will have access to the the poetry and prose workshops which are hidden from, guests, new members and search engines. Several members share their work for critique before submission. We also have a poetry and fiction Showcase where you are welcome to share your work. To help hone your skills, we also have a monthly poetry and flash fiction challenges. Have you checked these out?

Great to have you on board. Any questions please ask

TheMightyAz

Mentor
You'll like this forum as it seems more mature than others I've been on, and I look forward to your post.

giphy.gif