Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I'm in... HELP! (1 Viewer)

Transponderous

My jobs take to much time, family responsibilities, minor surgery on the 21st (not mine), and I'll be away from home for a week.

I have not written at anywhere near this rate in years!

So of course I found an idea and signed up yesterday. Maybe this will turn out to be exactly what I need to push me back into real writing again. Maybe I'll go mad. Maybe I already have.

A few encouraging words would be appreciated. Or if some would stop me, by force if necessary.

S

silverwriter

Encourage or force....

How about I forcefully encourage?

Calm down. Smile. Have some apple juice.

You have an idea (which is more than I have)
You have lotsa people in similar situations
You have me giving out free hugs

Does that help?

Crazy_dude6662

you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont have alot of time either. im resorting to staying up late. i really dont care about school at the moment. so its okay if im tired

DaveP

Good luck mate, It's my NaNo virginity being lost here too. Just write when you can, and let your creative juices do the rest.

Ermm... and a big manly hug!

Users who are viewing this thread