Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I'm here now, might as well introduce myself (1 Viewer)

A

Alkypone

Hey, how's going?

I'm 24 years old from Ireland. I mainly write prose but occasionally do the poetry thing. My writing interests are horror, sci-fi (the J.G. Ballard end of the genre rather than the Star Trek end of it), historical, crime and literary fiction.

I'm only really beginning to write and in 2008 I intend to send off my first submissions to magazines so here's hoping I'm successful or at least get positive feedback.

KristanLH

Hello all!

I'm new to these forums. Just graduated from Carnegie Mellon University in May of this year, working at a design firm to pay the bills, trying to keep writing in my "free time". Y'all know how it goes, I'm sure. :)

Anyway, just introducing myself. Hope to see y'all around!
- Kristan

Non Serviam

WF Veterans
Hello, all you shiny new posters!

Pull up a chair, pour yourselves a Guinness and you can join in our throw-a-peanut-at-the-literary-critics competition.

wheelz1138

Alkypone--such a creative use of such a disturbing name.... but I digress.

Welcome to the forums.

Perhaps one day as you've joined WF, I'll visit Ireland (though, I have bad memories of an Irish-American).

Last edited: