Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Im finally here.. (1 Viewer)

D

dandandrea

the anticipation must have been killing you all. i am not exactly a writer (yet?), but I do tell my friends and family that I want to be one. So I guess I have taken step 1, or at least I have talked and thought about step 1.

What is it that got all of you started?

I look forward to reading what you all write and hopefully writing what you will all read.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Welcome to the forum! I don't know what got me started... boredom? I bored myself to death in the first years of primary school, so I began to make up stories.

Nickie