Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I'm back (1 Viewer)

Short Tooth

Well, I've decided to return. Some folks will remember me round these parts, others will not. I left here quite a few months ago as there was a lot of changing and what not going on in my life, but I'm settled into a long term job now without too many distractions- so here I am again.

Looking forward to getting reaquainted (sp) with the place and some old friends.

Cheers

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Short Tooth's Baaaaaack!

Hey, ST!

Welcome back and happy to have you. You're a sight for sore eyes. :)

**Gives you a whopping big hug**

Glad to hear that things have smoothed out in RL, how's the job going?

Anyway, nice to see you. If you want to shoot me a PM and bring me up to speed on what's going on in your life I'd be happy to read it.

:raindeer:

~Foxee

Eliana

hey short tooth, :) glad your back. You've been missed.

well glad is a bit of an understatment, shes hanging off of me, going phsyco that you're back...so yeah.

Well, welcome back, you have most definantly been and can't wait till you get back to the RPG's