Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I'm always terrible at these... (1 Viewer)

A Gypsy's Abandon

Bah... talking about myself! LOL

I am 21, from Canada.. I have been a writer since as long as I could hold a pencil.. reading and writing have always been some of my favorite passtimes. I used to write poetry during that "bleak, depressed" stage of my highschool years, and I think it was quite good but have not had the inspiration to do much poetry in the past few years... I have now been working on a variety of novels, none of which are finished, but have settled on one for now..

I live on a farm and have three horses (I own three of the 8 of course, lol) - A Gypsy's Abandon is the show name of my draft cross. :) I am also an attendant of the court of two miniature australian shepherds and a great dane, as well as a manx cat who is pretty sure she belongs with the dogs. :)

Amers

Welcome to the forums, have much fun here!

You have three horses? That's awesome, I have one ^_^

A Gypsy's Abandon

Oooh Amers, I was hoping we'd have some other equine fanatics here. :)

I will admit that I am a bit of a pony-snob. I prefer them to humans most days!

testinglimits

Welcome to the Site, you and your herd lol. Everyone is writing novels around here, geeez I get tired after a few thousand words :(

TL

A Gypsy's Abandon

LOL TL....

I say I am writing a novel, but you should see the discards of a million different stories I have started and abandoned. I can get so restless... it's a good thing that I'm "just" writing a romance, and not something too deep and intricate.