Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I'm a NEWBIE!! (1 Viewer)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Davira Rayne. I have been writing as a hobby my whole life and just until recently I decided to pursue my passion further. I have started a blog in hopes of gaining feedback and honing my craft. I aspire to put out a range of novels in the future ranging from relationship advice, erotica romance to children's books. I value any feedback on my work and I am excited for the journey that I will embark on with writing. Please take a look at what I've posted in the last week. I have already gained almost 2,000 page views!

Remember the site because I know you will be back for more!

Last edited by a moderator:

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi Davira,

A warm welcome to the Writing Forums.
PiP

Last edited:

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
I have been writing as a hobby my whole life
Wow! I never wrote a word until my aunt taught me when I was four. :)

Sorry about that, I simply couldn't resist it, welcome to the forum, I hope you have a good time here.

mblank

Hi Davira and welcome. I don't see a link to your blog. How do we get to it? Thanks!