Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I'm a bit new at this (1 Viewer)

abbeyd21

My name is Abbey and I kind of consider myself a writer with permanent writers block. My problem has never been the actual writing, it's the inspiration for the writing. I don't know anyone in my life that writes so I don't have anyone to bounce ideas off of or to ask for advice. I've been wanting to take classes but don't have the money, so I figured that my best option was to find a community of writers. So here I am.

mi is happy

Hey Abby don't worry! I'm new at writting to! If you ever need help or anything just call on me! I'm happy to help ya! :)

abbeyd21

Thanks for all the warm welcoming folks. I'm actually really excited to jump into this and force myself to do some writing. I always seem to find something that makes me to busy to take the time.