Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

i'll post my homework here... (1 Viewer)

huanghe

anyway English class is boring to death. i have been skipping classes for over 2 weeks. finally my teacher caught me today. he asked me why. I didn't give any respond. he asked me if skipping classes could do my English grades good.i had no answer. well, what did i do when they ' were having class. i just kept copying a text on the blackbored. when it has no more room for more writting, i just cleaned it and copied another one. like this i kept myself busy copying text.

So...i wonder if this is a good idea to improve my English level...
maybe completely lack of...

now i decide to post my homework here, in fact my English homework is all about different kinds of compesitions.

i just post it here cos i suppose no one would like to see it, perhaps the people who live online are different.
you can bother to reply or give advice if you really want to help me...