Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

If I Had But World Enough and Time..... (1 Viewer)

hidlyn

Oh now, where does one start an introduction to be viewed by other writers? Well, at the beginning, of course! I was born Dec. 9, 19... in a small rural town....Oh? Too close to the beginning. Well, let me fast forward then.

I'm a 37 year-old mom to four-year-old triplets, a former English teacher, and I deal with moderately severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I love my life, except for my health which zaps both my physical and mental energies most days. Writing has become more important to me than ever as an outlet into all the worlds I cannot join at the present time. I'm afraid the last thing I want right now is reality. Allow me my fiction, my fantasies, my erotic trysts. Allow me to be the strong, saucy, mouthy woman who intelligently navigates herself through life's misadventures with poise, grace and ease and above all sexiness. Allow me my escape both in reading it and now in writing it.

I look forward to having constructive criticism of my works. It is my goal to write 3 strong, healthy, interesting short stories before I die. I think I better get started. Who knows how long this will take??? I tend to love what I write the day I write it and then I'm terribly embarrassed by it the following day finding it awkward and amateurish. I'm hoping to learn to strike a happy medium here.

Thanks for reading!!

Heidi

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Heidi. Super intro, and I completely agree with you—I need my fiction! Enjoy!

>KârK<

I tend to love what I write the day I write it and then I'm terribly embarrassed by it the following day finding it awkward and amateurish
Must be eContagious or something :p Welcome indeed. I look forward to seeing some of that fiction!