Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I will be releasing in febuary??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunox

I am nearing the being able to release some books but one of them{0 saga} will need a better beginning and a rewritten end but I can write for a month.. I may need to work on this in spurts but can do it... my goals are to release the books I have on watt pad s normal books but also release zero saga and duis as well... ty and good night....

Theglasshouse

WF Veterans
Ok. I am personally trying to read how some novelists approach the subject. This book represents my latest attempt. It seems honest. It says write what pains you for example . What are you secrets? ( it has thirty unique contributions)

Writing with dyslexia has been a challenge. I want to depend on dictation. I might use my kindle fire to read the document to myself. I hope it helps. It magnifies better and more than a computer screen but needs more features. I use a text to speech reader with "easy" in its name. I don't know the complete name.

Thus my take of writing from pain is that you can identify conflicts and maybe some people might find it compelling. Real life as they say is the source of the subject and the income of writers. It is where they draw experiences. I paraphrased the book. The book doesn't seem like a cash grab.

It says write what you know from what you don't know.

I recommend a willing scribe who can help you write or correct it ( editor if no other choice but cheap) or dictation. A lot of scribes don't work free. A novel is a big undertaking.

I hope you don't mind. This is what I have been using I have listed below.
[FONT=&Verdana]Novel Ideas: Contemporary Authors Share the Creative Process

The more approaches you hear from the better your odds of finding your own approach.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&Verdana]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&Verdana]
[/FONT]

kunox

I just need to edit duis.... as far as I know.... I wrote an ending to it but it's in a seperate document.

edit: lest you can think of another reason....

Last edited:

kunox

I am just going to drop this here for right now... lol..
https://pin.it/3yUSC0W
I will be publishing this and the three others so I can have physical copies to put on a shelf.. plus two other's.. they are not going to have that good of covers but they are good books in my opinion....

Last edited:

Theglasshouse

WF Veterans
I feel as if you need to focus on receiving feedback. I am focusing on perhaps using movies to describe more effectively with detail using a kindle fire. The spag I spot more easily on a kindle because of the magnification.

To bloggsworth: I think I am just going to focus on less craft books and one improving the flow of text when read outloud. The one I posted is not helping me.

I recommended I think Kunox a good book on how to write science fiction with technology. If science fiction buy just one book recommended in that book. There is one for robots to make the story have accurate science. You need technology to write the plot.

I need to go to bed early. I recommend you post it in the workshop. Editing your work is time consuming. I also recommend to log of the computer when you haven't done your productive activities. I stopped by writing forums after massaging my mother's feet for diabetes and excercise. I devote time in the afternoon to writing.

Ignore the book I mentioned in different writing approaches.

I will only limit my craft book to one. According to John Gardener writing exercises help in his notes to the young writer.

I am picking up a character workbook called the triage series.

I can't edit the whole thing. I can only offer to critique a few pages. I have a tough time editing myself. Without feedback how will you know how to edit your work? Good luck and enjoy writing stories for fun.

kunox

I will... I am not changing much about this batch though being that it is already released.

Status
Not open for further replies.