Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I was invited so here I am... (1 Viewer)

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Hello the house! I come in peace. Your (hopefully) esteemed member MASK invited me to these forums mostly for the horror rpg though I don't normally write horror. :-$

Generally I write humor/suspense although I'll take a shot at nearly any genre if there is a story rattling around in my head. My characters tend to be ordinary people with quirks, foibles, and problems just like anyone else. I guess my philosophy on that is that everyone has a story. Some are just more interesting than others.

My writing folder on my hard drive is stuffed with half-started, fully-started, half-finished, and abandoned projects. I keep telling myself I'll get organized. I'll get disciplined. I'll get published!... Tomorrow. \\:D/

Anyway, so that's me. Nice to meet all of you. Or, at least, I imagine it will be.

:D
Foxee

Abscon

Nice to meet you too, And welcome to the forums.
"I'll get published!... Tomorrow. " And so will I... Someday (Looks at empty page...)
Well anyway, good luck, and have a nice time here.
E-hugs...
Abscon...

aliceedelweiss

Hey Foxee, welcome to the forum. Hope you make some nice friends :) I've never heard of your invitee, MASK. I might have seen them around, but I don't always pay attention.

If you have any questions or want some help with anything, feel free to PM me.
Alice

dwellerofthedeep

Welcome, Foxee. This forum is full of useful people, just keep a thick skin if you submit something, these guys can be brutal.

D

Dylan

Hey Foxee, welcome.

Only joined myself a couple of days ago, but it seems a good site. Will see you around....

starpanda

Hi Foxee

welcome to the forum...we're not brutal generally...cruel but fair, is an accurate description...nah only joking. If there is anything you would like some feedback on just give me a shout

Foxee

Patron
Patron
hmmm...I shall have to experience this for myself. Glutton for punshment, I guess.:joker:

cacafire

Welcome to the forums, fox. People have told me that I'm one of the brutal ones, though now that schools in session I'm not on that frequently. Hope I read you though.

If you want to see a sample of my writing, It's childhood, In the writer's workshop. Feel free to tear it up, if you want. *shrugs*

welcome.
-Cacafire

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Sure, cacafire, I'll take a peek at it. I'm not brutal but I'll be honest if I see anything improvable. :)

Ty_lol

Welcome to the forums, Foxee. Nice username, by the way. I will be looking forward to reading your work. If you need any help, feel free to give me a PM.
Ty

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Thanks, Ty! I got a kick out of your signature line, btw. And I'm rather nervously polishing up a piece that I've been writing for the last year on and off so we'll see.