Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I rolled out of bed and decided to write. (1 Viewer)

Don't you just loath those people. You know the ones! They just wake up one day, say "Hey, that looks fun! Let me try." and then BANG they are impressively more superior at the activity than you are and then the feelings begin to sink in. Jealousy, worthlessness, embarrassment, regret, and a whole slew that I have forgotten to mention.

If it has never happened to you, consider yourself lucky.

My name, or as you will know me by, is Destination. I choose the name, because rather than focusing on the 'how' to get there. I focus on enjoying the time I spend there. I'm here because I want to write. Not just write, but write better. I'm sure you are here for a similar, if not the same, reason.

Oh yea, 'ello! :) I look forward to getting to know you all, or at least most of you.
-Destination

Last edited:

winner

Welcome 'Destination'. I read what you wrote and already like you. I can relate. Glad to have you and look forward to reading more.

Last edited:

Nickie

WF Veterans
Nice to meet you, Destination, and welcome to the forum! For me, it's just the opposite. I often think "I can do that better!".

Nickie

Thanks Nickie

Thank you for your welcome.
This song comes to mind: "Anything you can do, I can do better!".

;-)
-Destination

Users who are viewing this thread