Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I recommend. (1 Viewer)

strangedaze

An authorhouse book, eh? Might be better in the advertisement section. Then again, you're free to recommend what you want. So what's the book about, then?

Daniel Malone

The web site explains some of what it's about. The author has sold over 2,553 copies with rave reviews on Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.com. I sold three on ebay and recieved positive feedback.

Anyway, the book is large with 470+ pages and is Horror Fiction with a little Fantasy surprise at the end. The book has a little of everything, re-encanation, mystery, fantasy, and religion.

The author now has an agent and is in the process of shortening the lenght of the novel. He is offering the uncut version, signed and numbered and he has 177 copies left.

It is a good book about a young man who is not whom he thinks he is. He finds out whom he is via the "Dark World" and finds out he personally connected to the first murder (Cain and Able). It has many sub-plots and surprises.

If you want to know more than I will add to another post.

strangedaze

No no, that sounds fine to me. Your boy's got an agent? Good stuff. Nice to see someone going from a vanity publisher (I think that's what they're called, anyway) to being shopped around by an agent. Are any publishers interested? Best of luck to him, either way.

Daniel Malone

Self-publishing is fast losing its stigma and id the premier method for authors to develope a resume' for would-be-publishers.

The author does not have a publisher yet.

The author sold over 2,553 copies of his title and that is great for a self published book.

It took a lot of time and work on his part to get an agent. I tell you, the book is good. I found the authors desciption lacking. The novel is so much more that told.

Users who are viewing this thread