Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I Recommend Robert Edward Levin (1 Viewer)

free_mind_7

I totally recommend reading anything by Robert Edward Levin. You can find some of his short works on this site actually and its totally mind engrossing. I cant stop reading his stuff once i start. He's awesome. Check out his stuff in the short stories section, there's some good stuff in there. I dont know if he posted anywhere else, but just cjeck it out. I promise tou wont be dissapointed.

-FM7

free_mind_7

i dont know what it could be called because 1) im not good with genre classifications and 2) i think he wrote in more than one genre. sorry i couldnt help. check him out in the short stories section of the forums.

-FM7

Kimberly Bird

Sure Matt why not, I dont think it matters if they are published authors as long as they have some stories to tell. :roll:

Kimberly

free_mind_7

i figured as long as i wasnt recommending myself that we could recommend anyone, because even if u frequent the boards u stilll might have missed the opportunity to read a great author who you otherwise wouldnt have known about. thats all. not to mention that he is a published author.

Bartleby

Good show reccomending someone from the forums, that's community spirit there. And in the interest of that spirit let me reccomend anything by Richard Dani over on Lit.Org. He writes some excellent horror shorts if you are into that sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread