Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I purchased Movie Magic (1 Viewer)

Diego

FADE IN:

INT. SUSAN'S CLASSROOM -- MORNING

Susan is sitting at her desk watching her wild class misbehave.

RHONDA
Susan Murray knew from the beginning that she would hate going through pregnancy again. It was a painful familiarity the she had experienced 3 times before

ANGLE ON A PICTURE OF SUSAN'S THREE KIDS

Susan is stuffing a muffin in her mouth

RHONDA
She hated the incessant eating.

Susan groggily walks to her desk

RHONDA
The morning sickness

Susan sits at her desk again watching her wild class.

RHONDA
But most of all, the giant bump.

MICHAEL comes into Susan's classroom, and approaches her desk.

MICHAEL
Hey Susan, I have a question.

SUSAN
What?

MICHAEL
When are grades do for mid-terms?

SUSAN
Michael, it's coming.

Susan's water breaks all over the floor.

SUSAN
Oh my god. Get me to a hospital now.

Michael wheels Susan out of the room in her swivel chair.

INT. BAYVIEW ELEMENTARY HALLWAY -- MORNING

Michael is pushing Susan down the hallway. She is screaming, and breathing heavily.

MICHAEL
It's going to be okay.

SUSAN
Get me an ambulance!

JESSICA comes out in the hallway to see what the screaming is.

JESSICA
What?

MICHAEL
Call an ambulance

INT. BAYVIEW ELEMENTARY HALLWAY -- MORNING

Michael and Susan are now towards the front of the building.

SUSAN
Call my mother, call my husband, call my sister!

MICHAEL
I don't have those numbers. Who does?

SUSAN
Burke!

They are now passing AVA BURKE'S office. They stop at her door. She steps out.

AVA
What's going on?

Susan screams.

AVA
Oh.

MICHAEL
Why don't you go in the ambulance? Bring your phone book.

Ava runs in her office, and emerges with her phone book and her purse. She follows Michael and Susan outside.

EXT. BAYVIEW ELEMENTARY -- MORNING

Ava, Michael, and Susan get outside and see the ambulance and the paramedics getting out of it.

MICHAEL
This is her.

FEMALE PARAMEDIC
Oh really?

They paramedics get susan on a stretcher and load her into the ambulance. Ava also gets in.

RHONDA
But as all women know, when it's time

The paramedics shut the door as Susan let's out one last screen.

RHONDA
It's time.

PS. Everything By Rhonda is VO, for some reason it all got messed up when a copy and pasted. It took out all of the parentheticals.

Last edited:

mammamaia

you've got some major problems with the writing, aside from the format, btw... but as for those VOs, it seems you may have meant her first lines to be VO and the program just automatically assigned it to all her stuff... if that's not the case, i don't know what could have gone wrong...

if that is the case, simply delete the VO and go ahead with her dialog... you should then have an automatic 'plain rhonda' option pop up, when you type 'r' for dialog...

nothing is showing as attached... why don't you send the first couple of pages to me as 'rtf' and i'll see what's what... i use fd, but they'll be compatible in rtf...

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

mammamaia

if it's on mm, it can be converted... or do you have a pirated version that limits what you can do with it?

mammamaia

i'm not referring to your post... only to what i suggested you send to me for help with it... i'm saying to convert it [the file/document you have the script on] to rtf [rich text format], so i can open the document with my ms word or final draft...