Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I need your help! (1 Viewer)

tbs21

Hi,

I'm looking for a book, but can't seem to find it. I read half of it a few years ago, but lost it on vacation. I wanted to know if anyone could help me. Here's a description:

It's about two boys at a private school out West. They find a cave with a river in it. That's all I can remember. It seemed like the title was The Underground Door/Passage?Passageway/Window? I think it was by a female author, and it had a light-blue cover (paperback). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really liked this book and I wish I could read the ending! Thanks

tbs21

Yes! That's it! Thanks sooo much to everyone that took time to help me. I'm going to buy it right now!