Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I love life! (1 Viewer)

B

bluewhite

I love life! [原]

I decide to log my journal in English. Recently, I made some progress on studing majoral courses ,making programs, and Linear Algebra. One of my friends send materials of Mathematics to me to get a know how to learn Maths better. He is majoring in Maths and pursing for Master Degree. I am sure he can go longer on Maths Science. That make me feel like to make more progress on both Maths and my major ,Computer Science.

Now i doesn't fall into love with someone. I feel very happy and satisfied with such a lonely but free life. I can deal with any trouble in my dailylife. I can spend time on all my things but not else. I doesn't need to wonder whether someone else is happy or not. All my space belongs to me. I don't need share my money and my feeling to someone who declares loving me. I always met someone saying love and using my money disturbed me in a very troublesome way. Almost everyday I stayed with them ,I couldn't feel a mild happy. They are too common. And the most ,they doesn't know , what love is,at all. I hated the life to get along with them. They made my life disordered.

Now I am feeling very ok. I make a cup or tea and put it on the desk under my computer. I may drink a little if I got tired of my job. And I may write down something if I wanted. I may freely love the blue sky or the grey mum_rain, I don't need to care for others' feelings. All actions decided by me.

discipleofWORD

Ahh... yea I'm experiencing a good satisfied life...yet lonely too. Seems like you're writing that you are content being single? I guess there are some benefits of being a single...having extra money to spend, extra time to spend, etc.

B

bluewhite

discipleofWORD said:
Ahh... yea I'm experiencing a good satisfied life...yet lonely too. Seems like you're writing that you are content being single? I guess there are some benefits of being a single...having extra money to spend, extra time to spend, etc.
Yeah~You are right!
I am feeling very very happy ~~
I think everything is very very fine~~ to such a single life~~

Nikatu

I've been single of course, but it has been a while since... And I dated bad women before too... and they certainly caused more stress and a hinderance on cash flow than they gave me contentment (actually they seemed to make me slightly depressed)... but then I found a sensable, kind, intelligent, hot, nerd to fall in love with... and we're engaged\\:D/ . Yeah, life rocks. But I do remember the single days... They were fun too... but I think i like today a lot more than the yesterday I had four years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread