Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I hope this helps (1 Viewer)

O

O. Imaddrine

I've always had a passion for writing and have written short stories, poetry, and some songs over the past 10 years or so. I've always aspired to write a novel and have attempted to start several times with no success. I haven't written too much lately, which is funny because it seems like I have more stuff jumbling up my head and my heart than ever before. It seems like there is so much I want to say, to express, but have been unable to. Who knows, this could be the year I start my novel. I've found myself at a crossroads, sort of in limbo, and am just coming off the worst year of my life. I've made it through a very traumatic experience and feel that expressing myself this way could be very therapeutic. I am open to any criticism, and appreciate it greatly. I just hope this helps make sense of what's going on inside me.