Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I hate organizing book notes - aahh!!! (1 Viewer)

winner

](*,)i organize and organize and organize all day and late into the night. i am soooo sick of sorting out my notes and i don't want to do it anymore. but i must. i must. i have to go on and get this done.

I have 3 eight foot long layout tables full of notes, files, folders, etc, etc. the book spans a period of 7 years and involves numerous incidents. Much carefully thought out and detailed writing. A complicated book, but an excellent one. a lot of work is involved in order to make it flow easily.

I am beginning to procrastinate. i tell myself i will do it in a little while and then a little more while. can anyone relate to this madness.

Note: I hate writing and I love writing. Relate?

JohnN

haha, i can relate. its frustrating no? very frustrating. You say you have folders, why dont u write your notes in note books. Thats what I do, easier to manage than pieces of paper.