Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

"I don't know, I'm making this up as I go." (1 Viewer)

D

dire51

Hi all. Name's Rob, and as you've probably guessed, I like to write. I've been looking for a place populated with other writers, and looks like I've finally found it.

Nice to be here. :)

The Backward OX

WF Veterans
“If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you should go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid”

Just kidding. Some of us are ok. Welcome, anyhow.

D

dire51

Thanks Nickie and Shinn. :)

“If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you should go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid”

Just kidding. Some of us are ok. Welcome, anyhow.
Thanks. And anyone that quotes Q can't be all bad, I say.

I've been browsing the board, and I do have some stuff to post. Problem is, I'm not sure where to put some of it. Some of it is fanfiction. Some is nonfiction (not too worried about that one, to tell you the truth). Some of it is a mostly-original series... one part comic book, one part fanfiction and all the rest original work. Some are huge, some are short.

What to do, what to do...

Eh, I'll figure it out. I hope.

Last edited by a moderator: