Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Crazy_dude6662

GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its 2:30 am (roughly) here and i dont think im gonna be able to ssleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did it YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 WOOOOOOOOOO

Crazy_dude6662

hehehehe sleep. i just drank a mocha and im wired (and by just drank i mean about an hour ago) well i suppose i should try seeing as i cant see the keybord buttons very well and i have school so g'night y'all!

Crazy_dude6662

thank you, all of you especially those who answered my NaNoWriMo queries, valacia (did i spell it right?) and i cant remember anyone else....but if someone else helpsed thank you!

cwilson

Congratulations! I too completed NaNoWrimo -- this was my first year entering, the first year I'd even heard of it, and I'm pretty stoked to have made it to 50k along with my fellow Santa Cruz, CA, NaNoers.

Elvenswordsman

WF Veterans
Congrats to everyone who did it...now i'm going to stalk away because i dont know what the f**k you people are talking about....wish i'd have known about nanowrimo...

Verago

Say what, do what?
Meh, I'm just poppin' in here.
Congrats on whatever you did.
I seem to be the only one who doesn't know.
I'm so out of the loop.
*Cries*

A

Adrienne

Congrats! I've talked to a few people who did it this year. I'd love to try it next year, I think it would be a great exercise.