Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I am Samuel Merrin, Hello. (1 Viewer)

I am Samuel Merrin, Hello.

I live in a city, THE city, San Francisco. I am trying to not defer my dream of publishing my work, because I don't like raisins or anything shriveled. I hope to meet a lot of awesome people.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello Samuel, and welcome to Writing Forums! I've recently been in San Francisco (last July) and loved it very much!

Nickie

wheelz1138

With your dislike of shriveled objects, when you become old and gray-haired, will you become your own worst enemy?Welcome. Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay at WF.com!

Last edited:

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Welcome, Samuel, here's hoping that any errant raisins stay out of your way. Amazing people, though...yes, I believe we have those. It all depends what you're prepared to be amazed about.

~Foxee

Users who are viewing this thread