Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I am late from China (1 Viewer)

W

wuwenhua

I forgot to introduce myself.​

I am a student from Huazhong Sci&Tech University.
My major is Optoelectronic Science and Engineering.​

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jay Kay

welcome to the forum wu ... i can't wait to meet you and i'm sure that goes for the rest of the crew ... how do you do?

B

Baron

You are late? Perhaps a pregnancy test is in order?

I've been biting my tongue on that one, probably because I'm generally late for everything. I never understood why they call the "dear departed" late because surely that's one appointment that can't be delayed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shariel

Huan Ying, Huan Ying!!

I'm sorta new too, I guess. Sorry if my 'han yu pin ying' is not correct. Its been quite awhile since I've used them. However, welcome to the forum.

Lyonidus

Ni hao wu!

Ni hao ma?

Ill stop the pinyin and just welcome you to the forums. Ive just returned from beijing and you werent wrong about it changing every day.

But anyway.

Zai jian.

Users who are viewing this thread