Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

i am dyslexic........ (1 Viewer)

fishman

my name is tony, i am 38, i spell things wrong cause my brain is slightly mis-wired, its a form of autism and a registered disabillity, the wierd thing is most dyslexia is not really important....

The human brain, it does not nead you to get the letters in the right order, just the right letters and the first and last letter right...so in my opinion we dyslexics have been discriminated against by nazi style spelling police, so point out a spelling mistake on my stuff, and i will find you, and probably hurt you...

be lucky and may the force be with you.......

p.s. i am not big on cats or women who read the daily mail.....

and p.p.s i have been published :flower:

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there Tony, and welcome to the forum. I hope you don't mind my being a female who reads her newspaper every morning...

Nickie

Users who are viewing this thread