Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I am a Flame (1 Viewer)

ritudimrinautiyal

Hey Happie,
I just loved it, talking about love in all states, sometimes as healer, sometimes as obsession....

Ritu

Last edited:

escorial

WF Veterans
I never reply to work I don't care for...sometimes others interpret it as negative...your piece I thought was like a good story were one ends up thinking the begining could be the end of the poem...vice versa..

happy-hippie

I never reply to work I don't care for...sometimes others interpret it as negative...your piece I thought was like a good story were one ends up thinking the begining could be the end of the poem...vice versa..
Thanks so much for taking the time to explain. I really appreciate your feedback. It means a lot.

Last edited: