Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

I’m back lmao (1 Viewer)

InS_ght

Hey there! I’m a nobody who hasn’t posted since 2014 and didn’t even know if I’d remembered my password.

I’ve been writing casually for years now but am hoping to put some earnest effort into things now and figured it wouldn’t hurt to pop in and see what’s going on around the writing forums.

I’m 27, from Canada, and I have been writing Backrooms fiction, fantasy worldbuilding and have spent the last year teaching and building a collab wiki fiction project called the Liminal Archives.

Aiming to self publish, give and receive crit and just generally grow as a writer and meet some new online pals.

Cheers!

KeganThompson

Staff member
Board Moderator
Welcome back to WF
i'm impressed how did you remember a password from 2014?
My passwords tend to be the same or close to it, yet I will still forget 'em!

Taylor

Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome back from a fellow Canadian! After completing my first novel last month I am exploring the realm of self-publishing myself. There's lots to learn. I'm sharing my experience in the Publishing Forum. Would love to hear of some of your experiences as well.