Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hulloo, hulloo! (1 Viewer)

A

ArtyCombarty

And one more hulloo for good measure.

I'm a 17 year old of the male species (though my compatriots question this), resident loonie in my school in Tokyo, and I really do love to write! I've been doing so for a spliffing long time (admittedly, my earlier stuff was eyesoresome), and I have decided to come here so that I can not only post some of my fiction, but so that I can also read other works and improve my skills at writing. I'm also hoping for some biscotti, as I am ever so fond of biscotti. It is my hobby (writing that is, as opposed to biscotti ingestion), along with two dimensional art. I like drawing!

I like all sorts of writing. I read history, mystery, fantasy, poetry, science journals, graphic novels, comedies, plays, what have you. I have every intention of becoming a writer, along with an artist, comic book creator, perhaps movie director, and Warlord of the Eggplantoids.

Anyhoo, see you all about. Cheerio!