Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Howdy, Neighbors! (1 Viewer)

Spinners

I have joined this Forum with a strong desire to rekindle my vision to write a "Y" or "YA" novel. My genre is fantasy / paranormal. I've read a lot of good advice and learned through my own trial by fire what works and what doesn't. I've been thinking for quite some time now how to reinvent myself and find my own style. Yes, I still have a lot to work through to bring life to my concept. Hopefully, I have the write stuff!

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
I have joined this Forum with a strong desire to rekindle my vision to write a "Y" or "YA" novel. My genre is fantasy / paranormal. I've read a lot of good advice and learned through my own trial by fire what works and what doesn't. I've been thinking for quite some time now how to reinvent myself and find my own style. Yes, I still have a lot to work through to bring life to my concept. Hopefully, I have the write stuff!

Well, I met you in your other thread first, but welcome aboard. :) It's a great site, and I settled here after trying some others.

We're in a similar field. While I'm not aiming specifically for YA, I keep my work at a level where it's acceptable for teens or an adult market. "Write stuff" is a good line.