Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Howdie All (1 Viewer)

N

NovellaKing

Howdie all, I am a thirty something First Generation Australian from a Middle-Class Dutch background who has never quite managed to fit into her home country.

I am socially awkward and clumsy in real life and my escapism dwells in books.
On a page I am able to form quick witted responses and have an acerbic wit that is not demonstrated in real life. All the things I do not have the courage to say in real life, find it's home on paper.

Having said that, I am a procrastinator and have continually delayed writing anything of real substance for the fear of being rejected so practice has been minimal.

I have the passion, have dreamt about being a writer all my life - whether I have sufficient talent - that is what I fear most.

Signing off and looking forward to conversing with y'all through the forums.