Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

how to attract women (1 Viewer)

Firemajic

Poetry Mentor
Staff member
Senior Mentor
It was rather
beautiful: the way he
put her insecurities to
sleep.
The way he dove into
her eyes and starved
all the fears
and tasted all the
dreams she kept
coiled beneath her bones.

Christopher Poindexter

This.... this is what women want.... well... it is what THIS woman wants ;)

Firemajic

Poetry Mentor
Staff member
Senior Mentor
so all a women wants is to be taken care off...I think I have a very strong feminine side...

;) stopIT, Escorial.... everything in that poem was about "emotional support"... sooo yeah, I want my man to take care of my emotional stuff... or at the very least, be aware of them... be tuned in... ;)

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
It was rather
beautiful: the way he
put her insecurities to
sleep.
The way he dove into
her eyes and starved
all the fears
and tasted all the
dreams she kept
coiled beneath her bones.

Christopher Poindexter

This.... this is what women want.... well... it is what THIS woman wants ;)

And I was so sure when I saw tasted that it would continue:

"and taste his mint chewing gum"

What a let down. :-(

Xander416

I've also heard that a surefire way to attract women is to be Bruce Wayne.

bruce-wayne-girls.jpg

But the average guy might have difficulty pulling that one off.

ritudimrinautiyal

I've also heard that a surefire way to attract women is to be Bruce Wayne.

bruce-wayne-girls.jpg

But the average guy might have difficulty pulling that one off.

If a few women come across and pose with you for snaps, doesn't mean they are attracted to you, they are just having fun with you and will forget you as soon as you or them, move out of the scene. The real ones who are attracted to you, firstly would try to notice, if you are not attracted to women other than them, and if you clear the test, then they would try to become co passenger in journey, if it could be taken any far.

Last edited:

escorial

WF Veterans
As my hair gets longer it's becoming very dry and I decided to wash it with a coconut conditioner and it smells great and feels soft...looking forward to walking the shop and I'm hoping for the odd look of women as my hair flows in the breeze..

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Another single man with a middle age lockdown hairdo. The ones with women have very bad, home haircuts. I suppose there must be someone married to a hairdresser.

Users who are viewing this thread