Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

how to attract women (1 Viewer)

escorial

WF Veterans
I think a good idea to attract women is to quit discussing how to attract women! :-o

We've been ignored by woman an treated as second class citizens..drinking in pubs alone,going the pictures alone..it's good to talk about our plight..to share are misery and look for ways out..one day all the lonely men will through away our expensive aftershave,designer clothes and credit cards and walk down the road arm in arm with a lady member of the writing forum..

Kevin

WF Veterans
Yes, well once you got one of them, then what? There needs to be a 'care, feeding and proper clean up of' thread. How not to get bit... Use a chair and long whip... or not. Do you have to wear those funny hats, you know, the black top-hat, and have the mustache? Man, those pants look kind of tight and baggy at the same time..do I really have to wear those? Boots... Not a big fan of those, either, but if I have to...What exactly is a 'woman whisperer' anyway? I've no idea, myself. How often do you need to change their water? I don't know man, it's a big responsibility all that, and they're quite long lived I've heard. Do they all speak and can you feed them avocados (I've heard not)? What is the recommended diet? Lamb and rice? It's all so complicated, so many questions/things to know, and hardly anyone thinks ahead.

LeeC

WF Veterans
Yes, well once you got one of them, then what? There needs to be a 'care, feeding and proper clean up of' thread. How not to get bit... Use a chair and long whip... or not. Do you have to wear those funny hats, you know, the black top-hat, and have the mustache? Man, those pants look kind of tight and baggy at the same time..do I really have to wear those? Boots... Not a big fan of those, either, but if I have to...What exactly is a 'woman whisperer' anyway? I've no idea, myself. How often do you need to change their water? I don't know man, it's a big responsibility all that, and they're quite long lived I've heard. Do they all speak and can you feed them avocados (I've heard not)? What is the recommended diet? Lamb and rice? It's all so complicated, so many questions/things to know, and hardly anyone thinks ahead.

I'm going to show this one to the wife. Letting you know for when you feel the blast of scorching air :)

bazz cargo

Retired Supervisor
There is a significant difference between sad and lonely and finding a woman. Here, in this little electronic corner of an imaginary existence you have friends, companions and mates. You have a degree of respect and a collection of fine prose.

Finding that one special person that you want to spend the rest of your life annoying is a tough gig.
Good luck
BC

escorial

WF Veterans
There is a significant difference between sad and lonely and finding a woman. Here, in this little electronic corner of an imaginary existence you have friends, companions and mates. You have a degree of respect and a collection of fine prose.

Finding that one special person that you want to spend the rest of your life annoying is a tough gig.
Good luck
BC

He's all heart this guy... mister motivator

bazz cargo

Retired Supervisor
I suspect that I have skipped over the conversation, but... If you can't be arsed to try the usual method of meeting woman, why not try t' tinternet dating thing? You don't have to leave the house until you have a possible match. Try brutal honesty, it will have the uniqueness that some smart women will find interesting.

Reactions: sas

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
I always found honesty got the best results, not sure about 'brutal', though I expect it was percieved that way sometimes. The first song I wrote started 'She asked me if I loved her, and I told her the truth...'

• Haha
Reactions: sas

sas

WF Veterans
Tip:

Women intuitively know if you are interested in them, or interested in pleasing your Mr. Happy.
Or, in your case, Mr. Unhappy.

Users who are viewing this thread