Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

how to attract women (1 Viewer)

Phil Istine

Staff member
Global Moderator
How to attract women?
Short of having a vibrating chocolate appendage that produces money, I guess that just being myself is the way forward. That's important to me because I found a long time ago that putting on an act just leaves both parties dissatisfied eventually. There seems little point in someone liking "me", when it transpires that the real me is very different. So I say to be real from the start as someone who thinks I'm worth having and someone who is worth having will see that.

escorial

WF Veterans
How to attract women?
Short of having a vibrating chocolate appendage that produces money, I guess that just being myself is the way forward. That's important to me because I found a long time ago that putting on an act just leaves both parties dissatisfied eventually. There seems little point in someone liking "me", when it transpires that the real me is very different. So I say to be real from the start as someone who thinks I'm worth having and someone who is worth having will see that.

often how we see ourselves is not how others see us...i get your vibe dude..cool

escorial

WF Veterans
i bought a new double sized bed about 6 months ago and i wonder why i never bought a single...maybe i'm an optimist and not a pessimist in all things...

Gofa

Friends of WF
Escorial
lets cut to the chase. None of the nambie pambie dress and be sincere bullocks

Find a counselling group dealing with sex addiction thats caters for guys and girls within the same group.

Shooting ducks in a barrel. Baby. Wahoo.

Carry a door knob in your hand and talk to it ocasionally. By carrying the door knob, there will be no need to enter into conversation within the group to explain why you are there. Everyine will consider you wacko enough for there to be no need for explanation.

Attract a female. Oh yes. Not rocket science to expect that.

Final point. Start a blog. Love to find out how it goes.

Plasticweld

Escorial
lets cut to the chase. None of the nambie pambie dress and be sincere bullocks

Find a counselling group dealing with sex addiction thats caters for guys and girls within the same group.

Shooting ducks in a barrel. Baby. Wahoo.

Carry a door knob in your hand and talk to it ocasionally. By carrying the door knob, there will be no need to enter into conversation within the group to explain why you are there. Everyine will consider you wacko enough for there to be no need for explanation.

Attract a female. Oh yes. Not rocket science to expect that.

Final point. Start a blog. Love to find out how it goes.

All I wanna know is this first hand experience talking or just what you would do if you had to do it all over again?

PrinzeCharming

New Writers' Mentor
WF Veterans

Find one? I host one!
Feel free to join us on the satin circle
Nymphomaniac Monday!

6 - 9 with refreshments.
B - Y - O - B!

You define the B!

Gofa

Friends of WF
Clint Eastwood said in one of his movies "A man must recognise his limitations." One of mine is being way to chicken to go anywhere near this in real terms. Escorial I did not ask for you to open a blog that could therefore read because i have any experience. Like all good generals i am prepared to shout charge from way in the back. No hand to hand combat for me.

As to prinze. Yup. Do one thing a day that scares you

Plastic. I have had my own escapades the best in this reference being attending a Fetish Ball dressed in an Armani double breasted suit with dress shirt and tie complementing fish net stockings instead of trousers.
A lovely time was had by all. Like any good tourist in a strange land i knew just to look and not touch. Dont play with the natives. Rumour had it if you reached out with anything in those circles, you would pull back a stump.

escorial

WF Veterans
The thread was just a bit of fun and the thought of being in a relationship is not high on my radar...but I reckon celibacy is the easiest thing a man can achieve....

Thaumiel

WF Veterans
The thread was just a bit of fun and the thought of being in a relationship is not high on my radar...but I reckon celibacy is the easiest thing a man can achieve....

True, if you suppose less effort goes into the occasional hand shandy than a relationship...

Ultraroel

True, if you suppose less effort goes into the occasional hand shandy than a relationship...

But there are only so many ways you can make love to your hand.
My roommate seems to be really good in attracting females without saying a word.
I haven't really gotten to understand how he does this, but I think cause he is around me, he flourishes as the mysterious guy.
Sometimes I wish I could do that :D

bazz cargo

Retired Supervisor
Hmmmm... Perhaps you need some practice at being around strangers. There are plenty of dating agencies you could try, not to actually find 'the one,' but to build your own inner peace.

dither

WF Veterans
I think bazz may have something there.
I have never been comfortable around women and they find that creepy, it's not good.

It really is about self-esteem, love yourself.
Yeah right, easy to say huh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread