Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

how to attract women (1 Viewer)

Plasticweld

A true story.

I am by nature very friendly, I do smile all the time and have a real knack for starting and creating a conversation with just about anyone. I read lips because I am hard of hearing so I have to pay attention to subtle details when someone speaks, I am sure it always leaves someone with the impression that I am giving then a hundred percent of my attention, which for the most part is true.

This past week or so when we had the big Power Ball Lottery here in the states I was standing in line at the deli when the conversation started up among the people in the store about what they would do if they won the lottery. There were the standard answers from the crowd, not going to work, tell people to screw off, buy a big house, give it away.

The cashier who up to this point had remained silent. As I moved up through the line, and got to the point where I could place an order, the casheir loudly proclaimed that she was going to kidnap Bob Brown, take him to a deserted island where he could not escape so that I would have to fall in love with her. This is in a store full of people

To say I was speechless is kind of an understatement. While I have always just been very polite and friendly with her, as I am with anyone else. I thought that this was just a joke, she knows my name, I don't know hers. Turns out she is not kidding and the few times I have been back she has been rather forward. I reminded her that I have kids her age...She tells me age is just a number. Needless to say I have not gone back to get lunch, I shared all of this with my wife who thought it was a hoot, after 40 years she has little to worry about.

It does go to show what just being friendly and caring about someone will do. I don't think there is any real magic other than just letting yourself be second and them first.

JP-Clyde

How I attract woman? By not doing it at all.

Honestly, I can barely read social cues of flirting anyway. Second off, I am bad at flirting. And third, I need a woman who can deal my isms and be able to compromise where my limitations go with my condition.

dither

WF Veterans
Women seem to be more daring nowadays, they don't seem to mind making the first move. I think that if a woman is interested she'll let you know.

It's about time they realised that not all good guys are pushy, play games, or want to act like performing seals

JP-Clyde

Women seem to be more daring nowadays, they don't seem to mind making the first move. I think that if a woman is interested she'll let you know.

It's about time they realised that not all good guys are pushy, play games, or want to act like performing seals

My current ex, when we had a discussion about having feelings towards each other, she finally just told me, "So" I was like, "So?" and she responded, "Ask me already" me, "oh! Would you like to go out on a date with me and be my partner?" she goes, "yes,"

It was a funny conversation. She still gave me the power. But also had her own say in it in a way too.

belthagor

I found the best attractant - and it goes with the allure of confidence - is to be doing something you really want to do and show that you're enjoying what you do. Doesn't matter if it's sports, hobbies (including music or other arts), or your job; if you can be seen to be enjoy what you're doing, it's infectious.

I kind of doubt most ̶w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ people around my age would be interested in programming or economics, unless they are forced to do it for school.

InstituteMan

WF Veterans
I kind of doubt most ̶w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ people around my age would be interested in programming or economics, unless they are forced to do it for school.

Sure, but who wants someone boring? You just got to hang out with the right people (finding them is the tricky part).

Users who are viewing this thread